Die Macher von ARK: Survival Evolved haben einen umfangreichen Patch für Xbox One in der Mache. Die Verbesserungen sollen noch diese Woche bereitgestellt werden.
UPDATE – 21.12.2015 – 21 Uhr
Der Patch wurde bereits veröffentlicht.
v729.9, ETA: Early Next Week:
* Fixed an issue where many Player-Hosted sessions were not joinable!
* "Full" Servers are now listed! Also increased server list size to 250 so that ALL Official Servers are listed (100-server search limit causing some servers to not appear)
* Server Bookmarks now save!
* Server Bookmarks are automatically added for any servers that you join (to help you find your server if you didn't remember the name
* Session List Ping should work properly now (and the servers are now default ordered by Ping)
* LB+Start now opens Tribe Chat (text chat)
* Plugging in a controller no longer signs you out of your gameplay
* Hidden Engrams are no longer displayed on client (Primitive servers etc)
* Server Broadcast messages now respect player communication privilege
* Reloading ( X ) with the hand-held Map out now opens the UI to Apply/Remove Map Pins
* Player Actions Wheel now only shows the Poop option if you can Poop (tee hee hee).
* You can now Press Start in the Inventory of an activateable structure to toggle its active state (campfire etc)
* Improved Structure destruction vfx
* Fixed issue where you couldn't interact with some nearby Dinos / Access Inventories in Singleplayer / when Hosting
* Fixed a singleplayer crash that could occur randomly when moving through the world
* Doubled the Slider Ranges on the 'Host Game' UI (in a future patch will uncap it with editboxes ala PC)