Metal Gear Online hat einen neuen Patch 1.02 spendiert bekommen. Dazu ließ Konami durchsickern, dass es neue DLC-Pläne gibt, die auch neue Maps beinhalten sollen. Weitere Details sollen in Kürze folgen.
Ver.1.02 Update Notes
• Fixed an issue in the "BLACK SITE" map where the player could sometimes exit outside the map from the basement.
• Fixed an issue where experience points were not properly distributed for Ascension 3.
• Fixed an issue where the player gained invalid experience points with an incomplete match.
• Fixed an issue where players gained experience points by killing a teammate who is being CQC choked.
• Fixed an issue where experience points were not properly distributed when taking over an enemy controlled Walker gear with multiple players.
• Fixed an issue in "CLOAK AND DAGGER" where players gained Data Disc recovering experience points without actually recovering the Data Disc.
• Fixed an issue with the Avatar customization screen where controller functions were broken.
• Fixed an issue with the System menu where controller functions were broken.
• Fixed an issue with the Party system where players were unable to create a new party right after leaving a party.
• Fixed an issue on the Ranking screen when the player was not included on the list.
• Fixed an issue where players were able to keep the increased loadout slots given by certain abilities, even after removing those certain abilities from their loadout.
• Fixed an issue in the beginning of Round 2 where certain markers from end of Round 1 remained on the Mission Start screen.
• A new host will be selected when a host abandons the match, allowing all other players in that match to restart a new match with a new host. (PS4/PS3/XboxONE)
• All experience points gained through the abandoned match will be given to all players in that match except the host.
• Added an option to set the minimum player count in "CREATE MATCH".
*This new option will allow players to set up a match with the desired number of team members before the teams split.
• Added an option to set Host Comment in "CREATE MATCH".
* Players can set up to 3 comments.
• Added an option to enable or disable Walker Gears in "CREATE MATCH".
• Added an option to set the frequency of weather changes in "CREATE MATCH".
*Players can choose between 3 options; FREQUENT, STANDARD, OFF.
• Added a filter in "SELECT MATCH" to show which match is full. (PS4/PS3/XboxONE)
• Added an option to set RUSH mode ON/OFF in "AUTOMATCH".
• Improved "AUTOMATCH" to prevent the players to play on the same map consecutively.
• Improved matchmaking in AUTOMATCH when choosing the RANDOM option. Players who chose the RANDOM option will now be prioritized into matches together.
Titles and Medals
• Added Titles and Medals as new features.
• Players will now earn Titles and Medals which are rewarded during scheduled maintenances.
• The title a player has earned that required the most effort within the upcoming scheduled maintenance period will be displayed in the in-game scoreboard.
• Added a new TITLE screen and MEDAL screen under [iDROID menu > STATS > PERSONAL].
• Added Objective markers as a new feature.
* There are 3 different markers that can be placed; Attack marker, Defend marker, and Enemy marker.
* The objective markers can be placed on the iDROID map or through binoculars.
* The markers are shared with the team and each team can place up to 3 markers.
* After placing a marker, players must wait 5 seconds to place the next marker.
• Added a feature under [System menu > Options] to set the Preset radio line that’s automatically played when setting objective markers.
• Added Preset text as a new feature.
* This feature can be accessed by holding the CALL button and switching the mode to Preset Text.
* Players have the option to display the text to your teammates by choosing the lines from the TEAM mode, or to display to everyone including enemies by choosing the lines from the ALL mode.
* Players can flip through the pages and choose the preset texts from total of 4 pages.
Additional BGM (Soundtrack)
• The following 9 tracks were added (PS4/PS3/XboxONE)
* MGSV:TPP SINS OF THE FATHER
* MGR MONSOON
* MGR ARMSTRONG
* MGS:PW THEME
* MGS4 REX VS RAY
* MPO SHOWTIME
* MGS3 THE BOSS
* MGS2 DEAD CELL
* MGS1 DUEL
New scoring criteria
• The following 2 actions will now reflect on scores.
* Destroyed a Walker Gear (This score is rewarded when a player destroys a Walker Gear controlled by an enemy)
* Amazing Throw (This score is rewarded when hitting an enemy in the head with a throwing weapon)
Result Screen Adjustments
• Player characters can now be controlled while the Result screen is displayed.
• Players cannot cause damage to enemy players during this time.
• Damage reactions will be removed during this time.
• Preset radio will broadcast towards all players (Enemy team and teammates).
• Added a feature to close and open the Result screen by pressing a button function.
• Added reload speed boost for WEAPONS+ Lv.3 ability.
• Removed reload speed boost from LETHAL AIM+ Lv.3 ability and added improved firing stability while moving.
• Removed reload speed boost from NON-LETHAL AIM+ Lv.3 ability and added improved firing stability while moving.
• Added the following features to STEALTH CAMO+ Lv.3 ability.
• Disabled the movement speed reduction applied when Stealth Camo is activated.
• Extended the time required for an enemy player to mark a player with this ability.
• Shield dash can now be cancelled out by aiming a weapon with SHIELD Lv.3 ability.
• Sped up the aiming speed on all handguns except TORNADO-6.
• Sped down the aiming speed on all machine guns except SERVAL AMR-7.
• Decreased the damage value on S1000, KABARGA-83, and BULLHORN SG.
• Extended the firing interval on S1000, KABARGA-83, and BULLHORN SG.
• Increased the blast value on S1000, KABARGA-83, RASP TB-SG, M2000-D, and URAGAN-G.
• Firing at an enemy with a shotgun in close range will knock the enemy to the ground.
• Decreased the blast value on BULLHORN SG.
• Decreased the damage range on STUN GRENADE.
• Decreased the flash effect on STUN GRENADE.
• The flash effect will only generate if the player is taking stun damage or if the explosion happens on camera.
• Decreased the amount of sway when aiming through a weapon with attachments such as scopes and sights while moving.
• Raised the volume on the FULTON CANNON movement sound effect for easier detection.
• Equipping the C.BOX will now protect players from the effect of FULTON CANNON.
• Triggering the FULTON CANNON inside the C.BOX will destroy that box.
• Reduced the effective time on SMOKE GRENADE.
• Significantly increased the time required to recover yourself from stunned/tranquilized state as a defender in "CLOAK AND DAGGER".
• If more than half of your team commits suicide or stuns/tranquilizes themselves, the team will automatically lose the round as penalty in CLOAK AND DAGGER.
• Players can no longer respawn at buddy’s location if the buddy is either taking damage or is in an abnormal state. • An abnormal state will include stunned and tranquilized state and CQC choked.
• Players can no longer use the E-RB WORMHOLE to warp towards their buddy’s location if the buddy is dead.
• The effect shown during buddy respawn and when using the E-RB WORMHOLE will now display red for enemys and blue for allies.
• Fixed an issue where players were able to cancel their inactive state right after buddy respawn by aiming their weapon or equipping the cardboard box.
• Adjusted so that overall, players can level up easier.
• The required amount of XP has been reduced for each level. Some players may experience a sudden increase in their level when the patch (Ver.1.02) is applied.
• The following changes have been made during the Invincible state right after spawning in.
• Invincible to FULTON CANNONS
• Player will not catch fire.
• Enemy bullets will pass through body without causing damage.
• Slightly decreased the camera shake when a player takes damage in aim mode.
• The exhaustion of stamina from sprinting cannot be canceled out by switching postures.
• Extended the time required to recover from a stunned/tranquilized state.
• Extended the firing interval on the Mortar.
• Adjusted the camera controls on the Mortar.
• Added the “Game Type to Start” option under the System menu > Options > Controls Settings/Game Settings.
• Setting this option to MGO will automatically launch MGO when starting up the application.
• Added the “Remote Weapon Controls” option under the System > Options > Camera Settings.
• Improved the possibility to assign a late join player on the same team as their party member’s team.
• A new icon was added in the Objective column of the scoreboard which is displayed when a player successfully defends the Data Disc in "CLOAK AND DAGGER".
• An unique hit indicator has been added when you cause damage to mechs, such as Walker gears.
• An unique sound effect has been added when you hit an enemy in the head with a throwing weapon.
• Added MGO credits.
• The credits can be accessed from the System menu.