Mit einem neuen 375 MB großen Xbox One Dashboard 2.0 Update begrüßt Microsoft alle zum Frühstück. Diesmal werden einige Bugs in den verschiedensten Apps beseitigt, um für einen reibungslosen Ablauf zu sorgen. Darüber hinaus wird der Fehler mit den Hintergrundbildern beseitigt. Was noch alles korrigiert wurde, erfahrt ihr jetzt.
OS version released: th2_xbox_rel_1510.151103-1900
Available: 6:00PM PST 11/5 (2AM GMT 11/6)
- Upload Studio: This build contains a fix to address an issue with some users being unable to install or update Upload Studio.
- Kinect Studio: Kinect Studio should no longer fail to launch.
- Powering off devices in Energy-Saving mode: Your devices (TV, AV Receiver, etc.) should now power off correctly when powering down the console in Energy-Saving mode.
- Launching games & apps in Instant-On mode: This build contains a fix to address issues with games and apps failing to launch due to “Do you own this game or app?” errors after resuming from connected standby.
- Adding friends: When adding a friend on a child account or with an account in which adding friends has been disabled, you will no longer see a generic error message, and instead will be prompted to enter your password.
- Party and game invites: This build contains a fix to address an issue which allowed multiple party or game invites to be sent in rapid succession.
- SmartGlass keyboard: The SmartGlass keyboard should no longer fail to register input in certain apps (Skype, UFC TV, VUDU, etc.).
- Achievements: When loading achievements, you should no longer encounter a white screen with no loading indicator.
- Wallpapers and custom backgrounds: This build contains a fix to address an issue with users being unable to set their background from a screenshot or achievement art.
FEATURED FEEDBACK OPPORTUNITIES:
Our highlighted quests for this release are:
- Mic Check: Test out adding commentary to your favorite clips
- Calendar Survey: We would love more feedback on the Community Calendar app. If you haven't already, be sure to download it from Beta Games and Apps in the Preview Dashboard app, then take this survey!
Game and App Issues:
- YouTube: Videos in the “Purchases” section of the YouTube app will only play for about ten seconds before throwing an error.
General System Issues:
- Party and game chat: You may be unable to hear others when joining a party chat.
Workaround: Switching to game chat should allow you to hear others correctly