Mit dem neuesten Battle Chasers: Nightwar Update gibt es ein paar neue Feautes und Xbox One X Besitzer dürfen sich über ein 4K Enhanced Upgrade freuen.
Die Battle Chasers: Nightwar Änderungen könnt ihr den folgenden Patch Notes entnehmen:
- Added a feature to replay video cutscenes you’ve already scene in the game. From your save profile, go to Extras->Cutscenes
- New option added to the Options menus: Enable/disable Rumble
- Support has been added for 4k on the Xbox One X
- The entire cast of Battle Chasers has wised up, and have learned how to use equipment that was previously beyond their skill level. This means: equipment no longer requires a minimum level to equip! This will improve the leveling curve, and make leveling up benched characters a smoother experience. To keep the game balanced, equipment drops and vendor inventories have been slightly readjusted.
- The XP curve has been adjusted to alleviate stalling in mid-game dungeons.
- Early game enemies have become more dangerous.
- Several enemies in the game have had their abilities made more fair/balanced.
- The Innkeeper has revised his tax plan, and the cost of reviving your party has been adjusted to be more lenient for the low-leveled and more demanding of the high-leveled.
- New Game+ is harder. (Evil laugher)
- Knolan’s starting level should be 11.
- Innervating Mist has had its overcharge generation reduced slightly.
- World Map performance improved.
- Dramatically increased stability: you should be able to enjoy long extended playtimes without crashes!
- Completing a dungeon in Mythic mode also counts toward the Completing all dungeons on Legendary achievement.
- Airships now remain spawned on the World Map when they have been spawned prior from completing a dungeon.
- Players can now flee from Hunt bosses if they realize they’re in over their heads. You will flee back to the World Map when you try to escape from a Hunt encounter.
- Hunt Quests have had their levels adjusted slightly to give players better warning about their difficulty.
- Dungeons no longer magically uncomplete themselves when quitting to the Main Menu after completing them.
- Loot should not be assigned to empty bins if there is no loot.
- Fixed some of Monika’s abilities that were not critting properly.
- Garrison’s Rupture Ability will stop falling over after 3 turns and last its full 5 turns.
- Slimes no longer behave like molasses, but like gelatin. Thus, they play their animations much more quickly.
- We put a stop to the time travel occurring when quitting the game from a completed dungeon. Loading back in to the save will now progress to the next day.
- The boss the Dig in Mythic difficulty is now at its proper level.
- Fixed a bug that prevented perks from updating correctly when swapping equipment.
- The UI has received a scale-up and contrast adjustments across the board, to make text more visible on screens of differing sizes and distances.
- Switching characters while viewing a Mastery perk will update the UI accordingly with the next character’s Mastery Perk.
- We added an entry for the highest difficulty completed for a dungeon in the Dungeon Codex.
- You will not get a Legendary Dungeon warning for a dungeon in progress.
- Skipping through the Combat Victory screens now appropriately skips the reveal animation for your loot so you can see it before you exit combat.
- You now get toasts for loot obtained when skipping the Combat Victory screen altogether.
- Incorrect/non-working button prompts in the Compendium, Game Manual and in Fishing have been fixed.
- In some cases the Compendium would flicker open and closed when you pressed your controller buttons just so. This has been fixed.
- The Bestiary Entry progress bar has been made less visually noisy.
- Minor UI fixes.
- Various minor fixes.
General Bug Fixes
- Added a fix that retroactively awards you the 100% Bestiary Completion achievement if it was not awarded to you properly on earning it. But this Achievement still has problems.
- Players who were missing Caldeus’s skull and the Alpha Core despite having defeated the appropriate enemies should now be able to find them in their inventory.
- Players who defeated Bhargus but did not receive the Purgatory Stone should now find it in their inventory.
- Fishing lines have been polished.
- Fishing in general has been polished.
- Fix for hang when accessing the Tolkas Arena.
- Cinematic video sound is now tied to the Music volume in options, so you can keep the Voice high and better listen to dialogue over the music and sound effects.