DICE hat heute ein neues Update für Battlefield 2042 auf Xbox, PlayStation und PC abgefeuert. Es enthält Season 5: New Dawn, die ab sofort gespielt werden kann.
Zu den neuen Inhalten der Saison zählt die neue Karte „Reclaimed“, die drei neuen Waffen XCE BAR, GEW-46 und BFP.50 sowie ein neuer Battle Pass.
Weiterhin gibt es frische Verbesserungen der Lebensqualität. Dazu zählen Vault-Waffenaufsätze und universelle Kosmetika, aber auch eine Überarbeitung bei Fahrzeugausrüstungen, Spezialistenverbesserungen für Dozer und Iren, Squad-Management und vieles mehr.
Werft für weitere Details des 8,2 GB großen Updates einen Blick in die Patch Notes oder auch in den Artikel auf battlefield.com.
General Fixes and Options
- The QR code to navigate players to the support website is now scannable on android devices
- Fixed an issue where players in solo/co op were being placed in a separate squads when joining on friends
- Added an “Reduce Sprint Camera Motion” option in accessibility settings to reduce Camera Motion for those who are easily susceptible to motion sickness.
- Overall weapon mix and audio tweaks.
- Specialist movement sounds are improved to match each specialists‘ gear
- Fixed an audio issue on Stranded where two area types briefly overlap while zip-lining to the ship
- Fixed an audio issue where voice overs are sometimes not present during the insertion phase of the prologue
- Fixed an audio issue where weapon handling sounds are sometimes missing on insertion.
AI & Soldier Improvements
- The Penguins have been tampering with the Ranger payload, and it will now take more damage from infantry projectiles. Not the Penguins, the Ranger.
- Fixed an issue where a MCOM in Rush could get stuck in a defuse state if an AI Soldier gets removed while trying to defuse the bomb.
- Fixed issues that resulted in AI Soldiers not trying to avoid some grenades. Don’t ask.
- AI Soldiers will no longer keep moving and firing at the End of Round. They’ll just have to accept that the round is over and there will be another one.
- AI Soldiers will now be able to enter vehicles directly from using a parachute.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the player to be pushed away from bushes when proning near them.
- Made improvements in ensuring the parachute cannot be deployed on smaller jumps between platforms.
- Breakthrough is now available within Battlefield Portal. You will be able to create Custom Experiences for Breakthrough and Breakthrough Small via the Web Builder. Due to the complexities of Breakthrough, Custom Scripting will not be available for this mode.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Irish to use his APS Shootdown Sentinel when it was restricted.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Taser Baton melee weapon to incorrectly appear in the Battlefield 3 category.
- Fixed various placeholder names and icons for weapons in the restricted 2042 attachment category.
- The RM68 will now have the correct icon when setting up a Portal experience.
- Attachments belonging to Vault Weapons are now present in the Attachment tab via the Web Builder.
- Adjusted turret speed of the M1A2 from Bad Company 2 and Tiger 1 from Battlefield 1942 to be compatible with aim decouple from body option.
Specialists & Gadgets
- RPG-7V2 has received a balance pass to be more in line with All-Out Warfare Game Modes and State of Play.
- A tutorial video for the FGM-148 Javelin and XM370A are now present within the Collection Screen.
- The Collection Screen video for the FXM-33 AA Missile now shows the lock-on prompt as intended.
- The Collection Screen will now display the correct magazine names.
- Updated IBA Armor Plate’s Gadget Description to mention that it only protects the torso.
- Deployable Gadgets are now destroyed after a territory control change on Breakthrough or Rush.
- Resolved a number of textual inconsistencies within the Collection Screen on a variety of Gadgets.
- The Repair Tool is now grayed out when pressing/holding shift while using a parachute.
- Fixed an issue where you wouldn’t swap back to the last equipped Weapon or Gadget whenever you closed the Call In Military tablet.
- You will now be able to place the Insertion Beacon within areas affected by smoke.
- Fixed an issue that prevented SFX from playing when using Soflam Designator to designate enemy vehicles.
- Fixed an issue which would prevent players from accessing the Soflam Designator’s camera after deploying the Gadget.
- Fixed an issue that caused players being unable to restock on ammo when recently being damaged.
- Firing the Smoke Grenade Launcher no longer self-spots on the minimap.
- Throwing Knives will now benefit from Aim Assist, allowing them to attract and slow down while in hip fire. They will not benefit from snap assistance.
- Players will no longer take damage when destroying Sentry Turrets or Shootdown Sentinels
- Grenades will no longer detonate from other explosions.
Dev Comment: This change has been made so that each grenade will now have a set detonation timer, increasing the readability as opposed to a chain reaction style of play. Players will still be able to shoot a grenade with bullets.
- The Penguins have been working hard on their research of the Incendiary Grenade and have found a breakthrough that allowed them to increase the radius by 15%. Toasty.
All Recon Specialists will now be able to use the Concussion Grenade.
We have also made substantial changes to how the Concussion Grenade works in a couple of areas, based on distance to the player and in comparing the direction of the player upon grenade detonation.
The effects of the Concussion Grenade are defined by Near, Far and Frontal scenarios. When it detonates within close range it will heighten the duration and intensity at the point of detonation. Beyond that near range, it will lead to a lessened duration and intensity. This effect is also decided and impacted by if the detonation takes place in front of the player.
- Near radius has been increased from 6m to 8m
- Total radius remains unaffected at 12m.
- Increased the angle acceptance in order to be considered a frontal concussion from 60 degrees to 70 degrees.
- Duration at which Concussion Grenade lasts has been increased in the following conditions:
- Near + Frontal Facing from 2s to 2.5s
- Far + Frontal Facing from 1.5s to 1.75
- Near + Side from 0.75s to 1.2s
Through telemetry and community sentiment, since moving the Prox Sensor out of the throwable slot and into the Gadget Selection field we have seen this gadget decline in relevance compared to the TUGs and other viable gadgets. We have made some adjustments to allow for the Prox Sensor to be an equally viable choice as part of your loadout.
- Increased the number of Prox Sensors that can be carried from 1 to 2
- Increased the number of Prox Sensors that can be deployed at once from 1 to 2
- Reduced the radius of the Prox Sensors scan from 20m to 15m, which will offset some of the benefits of these adjustments.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Tracer Dart from being able to resupply from Angel’s loadout crate.
- The Area of Effect for Blasco’s Signal Jammer will no longer tilt when the Gadget is on a slope.
- Enemies disrupted by Blasco’s Signal Jammer will no longer stop revealing their position when the affected player shoots their weapon.
- Blasco’s Signal Jammer will no longer protect itself from spotting.
Dev Comment: We have made this change to help players in locating Blasco’s X6 Infiltration Device, allowing for a better understanding of where to find the device that is blocking their spots.
- Enemy or friendly players can no longer climb upon Casper’s drone and fly with it.
- Added thermal vision to Casper’s OVP-Recon Drone when zooming in.
- Dozer’s deploying shield animation will now correctly play immediately after throwing a grenade.
- Dozer’s shield will now correctly play a fling/push away animation in 1st person view when being hit by a rocket, missile or tank shell.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Dozer to jump for an unlimited amount of time while his shield was equipped.
- Dozer’s Shield bash sound is now played when hitting enemies at the edge of the melee range.
- Dozer’s shield can now destroy the Medical Crate, T-UGS, Anti-Tank Mine, Ammo Crate, C5 Explosive, M18 Claymore, Prox Sensor, and Loadout Crate.
- Fixed an issue which would cause deflected bullets from Dozer’s shield to not damage enemy players.
- Fixed an issue that would cause incorrect animations between first and third perspectives with Dozer.
- Fixed an issue where Dozer would be unable to switch weapons when in a prone state while switching from Shield to a Melee Weapon.
- Fixed an issue that caused Dozer to not take damage and enter the heavy hit animation when an RPG would hit his shield.
- Added a unique shield bullet impact sound for Dozer
- Falck’s Syrette Pistol projectiles no longer deal damage to Dozer when they hit his Ballistic Shield.
- Falck’s Syrette Pistol will now begin to replenish ammo when the reserve is missing ammo (akin to Zain’s XM370A), as opposed to waiting for an entire magazine to be missing.
- Fixed an issue that caused the explosion of the Shootdown Sentinel to unintentionally interact with the EOD Bot and remove player input from controlling it.
- Irish’s Deployable Cover will no longer damage players when it is destroyed.
- Shootdown Sentinel State tweaks and louder pre-explosion on sticky
- Sundance’s Anti-Armor Grenade has been removed from the game.
Dev Comment: Sundance’s Anti-Armor Grenade had poor readability which would result in vehicle players being unable to detect between an incoming missile or an Anti-Armor Grenade. Which resulted in being unable to react suitably with countermeasures. Going forward, the only time you will see “Incoming Missile” alerts is when it is actually an incoming missile.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players from setting the Airburst range on the XM370A for specific structures.
- XM370A’s Range Number will now display the correct distance when looking through smoke.
- Fixed issue where earning T1 Mastery on the Defibrillator did not reward the „Jack of All Trades“ Achievement/Trophy.
- Adjusted Pilot Kill XP to only be rewarded when the victim’s air vehicle did not also get destroyed at the same time.
- Avenger and Savior Kills now include who you avenged or saved in the XP log.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Javelin from being purchasable in Hazard Zone.
- Removed yaw aim restriction from the LCAA Hovercraft, you can now rotate 360 degrees on the second seat.
- Fixed an issue with EMKV90-TOR’s zoom level not working properly on higher FOVs
- Active Protection Systems will now intercept Incendiary Grenades as intended.
- The Active Protection Systems light signal is now working as intended on all graphical settings.
- Fixed an issue which would cause animations to occur when in a vehicle open seat and switching weapons or gadgets.
- VFX trails on dumbfire rockets now continue until the projectile reaches the target.
- Barrage Missiles are no longer missing an audio cue when each rocket is replenished.
- Improved aiming for passengers while the driver is turning the body of the vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where weapon reload sound effects went missing after entering an open seat in a vehicle.
- Fixed a missing key bind in some passenger seats.
- We’ve done a full pass on camera positions on all passenger weapons to ensure they feel similar during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue with shooting soldiers with a vehicle not triggering in combat state for spawning
- Helicopter smart rockets will now lock onto designated targets
- Added overheat sound effects to flak on LATV4 and Hovercraft, as well as Wildcat’s Heavy AA.
- The Air-to-Ground Missile no longer locks onto empty vehicles but will keep the lock if the enemy player leaves the vehicle during the lock sequence.
- Lowered: Accepted angle of radar missiles from 10 to 5 (We’re not done with our response to this yet)
- Players will no longer be able to shoot through the windshield of the Bolte
- The CAV-Brawler’s 40mm Incendiary GL ammo box will now be attached to the weapon’s base.
- Soldiers are no longer able to see through their body while in open seats of CAV-Brawler.
- The CAV-Brawler should now display the correct hints while being locked on.
- The CAV-Brawler’s 40mm Incendiary projectile can no longer be briefly seen floating in front of the weapon.
- The missing Lock-on SFX when using EBAA Wildcat has been located and is now present.
- Lowered minimum damage of EBAA Wildcat’s default primary weapon from 9 to 6
- Damage fall off start distance is now set to 250m for the EBAA Wildcat’s default primary weapon.
- Removed EBAA Wildcat’s 30mm primary cannon inherited speed from the vehicle
- Fixed a reload sound for Barrage missile on EBAA Wildcat
- The missing Lock-on SFX when using EBLC-RAM has been located and is now present.
- Firing VFX is no longer misplaced on the EBLC-RAM when firing the Missile Launcher.
- EBLC Ram will now be classified as a Heavy Armor vehicle.
- Jets will now benefit from Rocket Pods.
- You will now be able to look back while in the pilot seat of Jets.
- Reduced the dispersion of 30mm cannons on Jets.
- Increased the overheat rate of 30mm cannons on Jets.
- Updated the Third Person Perspective Camera to be more responsive and precise to your inputs.
- Removed staff shell smart lock on, it now dumb fires like all other tank shells
- Added an ability for staff shell to lock onto all laser designated target for extra damage
- Turret speeds will now be correctly reflected within the Vehicle Weapon loadout screens.
- Added an option to decouple the tank turning from aiming.
- Removed: 50mm Cannon, 30mm Cannon & Grenade Launcher
- Added: Canister Shot, Minigun with Thermal vision, HMG with Thermal vision & 20mm Flak
- Removed: TOW Missile from the passenger seat with these changes, to ensure that it further aligns this vehicle into its combat role. We feel that despite this item being skill based, a hovercraft should not have access to such a deadly item.
- Added: LMG with Thermal vision, Minigun with Thermal Vision & HMG with Thermal vision
- Removed: 57mm cannon, Rocket weapon pod, Mortar Pod & 40mm Volley pod
- Added: 35mm Dual AA Cannons, Minigun with Thermal Vision & HMG with Thermal vision
- Removed: Flak Pod
- Added: Incendiary Grenade Launcher
- Removed: 30mm Cannon
- Moved: Repair System to Slot 1 from Slot 2
- Moved: Missile Launcher to Slot 2 from Slot 1
- Added: 50mm Cannon, Incendiary Grenade Launcher and Passenger Detection Pulse.
M1A5, T28 and EBLC-RAM:
- Added: Minigun with Thermal Vision & HMG with Thermal Vision
- Increased: Heatseeker Missile Damage to Air Transport Vehicles
- Fixed an issue that caused the camera to shake erratically when firing the NVK S-22 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Fixed a visual inconsistency between the AEK-971 weapon model and its icon.
- Fixed an issue where the Factory Barrel Muzzle on the LCMG was invisible while looking through a x2 scope or higher.
- Fixed an issue that causes the RPK Flashlight to cast a shadow of the RPK’s muzzle.
- The SWS-10 and DXR-1 no longer clips through the ground while shooting from a prone position.
- Increased the AK24 aim down sight movement speed to be inline with other Assault Rifles.
- Incendiary Grenades now keep doing damage after you’ve switched weapons.
- Enemy nameplates no longer have a bright glow when looked at through T4 Thermal 2.5x scope.
- Fixed an issue where the SVK bullets were zeroed at a different distance than the rest of the weapons, resulting in high inaccuracies at medium and longer distances. This issue became increasingly visible with the addition of Thermal Scopes.
- Fixed an issue that caused the M26 Mass Underbarrel Launchers to share ammo pools across all the variations
- Fixed an issue that caused the M320 underbarrel launchers on the M16A3 to all fire HE instead of their intended variations.
- Reduced the maximum bullet capacity of the MTAR-21’s extended magazine from 50 to 40
- Longshot scope has been updated to read 12x instead of 40x.
- Fixed an issue that caused Weapon Scope Glints to not appear on several 4x and higher scopes and weapons.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the M416’s flashlight from being turned on.
- GOL Sniper Magnum now displays its Fire Mode as Bolt Action instead of Single.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Kobra sight to clip through the M16A3
- Fixed an issue that caused the 40mm Smoke Underbarrel Launcher on the LCMG to display an incorrect name in the kill log if a player got a kill with it.
Trailer zu Battlefield: Season 5: