Criterion Games wird heute im Laufe des Tages ein Update für Burnout Paradise Remastered auf Xbox One und PlayStation 4 veröffentlichen.
Das Update wird für die Neuauflage des Rennspiels Burnout Paradise eine Reihe von Fehlern in unterschiedlichen Bereichen beheben, von denen einige das Spiel zum Absturz brachten.
- Fixed an issue which would cause a crash for some users at the end of an Unranked Event. This would occur in some Races, in eight player mode, if Boost Limit is set to under 5/10 and one of the users is in DNF status when all others finish the race.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occurring after finishing “Mountain Meander” in an unranked match with the boost limit set to 3/10 or 4/10.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the used to receive the error message “Event failed to start, please try again” when finding a host in “Custom Match” and trying to join the session.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the host, and sometimes another player to crash at the end of an unranked race when using the ‘host car lock’ option.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when cycling through the cars in the Junkyard menu.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes corrupt save file data while a player was in progress of a Showtime event on Newton DR.
- Wrecking the car multiple times will no longer cause the game to crash.
- Playing ‘Showtime’ on Shires Street on Big Surf Island will no longer cause the game to crash.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the game to crash for 3/5 players when starting a Marked Man event in a 5 player lobby.
- Frame Rate used to drop to 44 in certain areas of N Rouse while in a multiplayer session on Xbox One X. This no longer happens.
- Winning offline races no longer increases the players „World’s Best“ points on the leaderboard.
- Unranked Races no longer grant points for the World’s Best ranking system.
- Creating a race in a Freeburn Online lobby will no longer cause the game to hang for approximately 18 seconds.
- Players who start in the last position of the starting line of a ranked / unranked race will now earn boost when reaching 1st position.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not find the lobby of a friend when it is set to Friends Only.
- Fixed a leaderboard issue where unrealistic times were being set on roads.
- “Friends Best Score” on the Paradise City map will now display stats as expected.
- Fixed an issue where the „Friends Best Time“ on the game map & the scrolling text under the street name is showing friends stats from the correct street, but with the actual results taken from a completely different user.