Sledgehammer Games hat ein großes Update für Call of Duty: WWII auf Xbox One und PlayStation 4 veröffentlicht. Neben vielen Anpassungen bei Multiplayer und Waffen, ist auch das zeitbegrenzte Event „Attack of the Undead“ gestartet. Im Event, welches bis zum 26. Juni andauert, haben die Untoten die Schlachtfelder des Multiplayer Modus überrannt. Neben einer neuen Karte wird im wöchentlichen Rhythmus einer von drei neuen Modi spielbar sein. Im Zeitraum könnt ihr neue Waffen und Ausrüstungen freischalten und euch mit der Community neuen Herausforderungen stellen.
Die Patch Notes für das Update findet ihr am Ende der Meldung.
- Infiziert: Wie lange überlebt ihr? Im Mehrspieler-Modus Infiziert beginnt ein Spieler die Partie als Zombie und muss die restlichen Überlebenden infizieren, um die Horde der Untoten mit jedem Biss zu vergrößern. Die Überlebenden gewinnen, wenn alle Zombies ausgeschaltet sind.
- Hordenstellung: Das ist der klassische Modus Stellung, aber mit einer packenden Besonderheit: Die Untoten greifen an! Im Mehrspieler-Modus Hordenstellung muss das verteidigende Team die Stellung sowohl gegen das andere Team als auch gegen blutrünstige Zombies verteidigen. Haltet die Augen offen, Soldat! Hordenstellung ist ab Dienstag, 5. Juni, nur für kurze Zeit verfügbar.
- Relikt der Untoten: Wie lange könnt ihr die Kontrolle über das Zombie-Relikt halten? In diesem Mehrspieler-Modus gewinnt der Soldat, der den Schädel am längsten von seinen Gegnern fern hält. Keine Sorge, der Schädel beißt nicht. Normalerweise … Relikt der Untoten ist ab Dienstag, 12. Juni, nur für kurze Zeit verfügbar.
- Captain Butchers Outfit (Expeditionsstreitkräfte)
- Untoten-Wächter (Alle Divisionen)
- Kommando (Luftlandedivision)
- Französischer Legionär (Infanterie)
- Gröesten Haus: Die Map Gröesten Haus kann jetzt auch im Multiplayer von Call of Duty: WWII gespielt werden. Spielt die neuen zeitlich begrenzten MP-Modi in dieser kleinen und bedrohlichen Hütte, wo die Nazi-Zombies zum ersten Mal in The Final Reich erschienen.
- Community-Herausforderung: Tötet Zombies, schaltet Belohnungen frei. So einfach ist das. Nehmt an der globalen Community-Herausforderung teil, indem ihr Zombies im Multiplayer-und Nazi-Zombies-Modus tötet, dann schaltet ihr neue Ausrüstung frei, die euch beim Kampf gegen die Untoten hilft: eine Teslakanone, die in den MP-Modi im Gröesten Haus zu finden ist, sobald sie freigeschaltet wurde.
- Attack of the Undead Community Event is live!
- New Community Challenge is now live! Get 3 BILLION Zombie Kills! (Blog with more info coming soon. Kills in both Nazi Zombies and MP count towards community total)
- Zombies HQ is live
- Infected mode is live! (Hordepoint and Relic of the Undead coming soon)
- Call of Duty Endowment ‘Fear Not’ Pack now live in US and UK
- New Community Event MP map: Gröesten Haus (live for Infected mode, Hordepoint and Relic of the Undead coming soon)
- 7 new weapons (Blunderbuss, Nambu Type 2, Lever Action, PTRS 41, M1919, Fire Axe, Claymore)
- New Supply Drop content
- Master Prestige players now receive 300 AC log in bonus (more rewards are still in the works)
- New item type: Face Camos (located in the Customize Division menu)
- Ranked Play Season 4 is now live!
- Fixed issue where players were losing tokens after Prestiging
- Fixed rare issue where players would crash after disconnecting their controller while accepting a party invite
- Fixed rare issue where third card in supply drops would not flip over
- Fixed issue where Paintjobs were disappearing and turning black
- Fixed issue where players lost functionality and received error message during the After Action Report
- Fixed issue where error message prevented players from accessing Local Play
- Fixed issue where players receive error message when selecting attachment slots for the Type 38
- Fixed rare issue with splitscreen crashes on Gustav Cannon
- Fixed functionality loss issue when players attempt to collect AC from the Mail Vendor
- Fixed functionality loss issue when players are pulled into a lobby while viewing Emblems
- Fixed issue where players in Emblem Editor are joined by their party leader and then are booted with no saved progress on their Emblem
- Fixed splitscreen issues in S&D
- Fixed issue where splitscreen players lost functionality when simultaneously pressing Back and Select
- Fixed issue where green star notification and AC were not appearing after opening supply drops until the Call of Duty: WWII app was restarted
- Fixed issue on Egypt where Glide Bomb was not reaching the far corners of the map
- Fixed map exploit on Dunkirk
- Fixed issue on Operation Husky where players were unable to earn certain Scorestreaks during the dogfighting sequence
- Fixed issue in Gun Game where players would not progress to the next weapon after gaining a kill with a mounted LMG
- Fixed issue where some players’ Paintjobs were appearing on other players’ weapons in the Firing Range
- Fixed rare issue where players were unable to navigate menus after sitting in Firing Range for extended period of time
- Fixed functionality loss issue when pressing Options after loading into HQ
- Fixed issue where players lose functionality after leaving the Theater
- Fixed issue where players go into Firing Range with incorrect loadout
- Fixed UI issue with opening supply drops after being pulled into the 1v1 pit
- Fixed UI issues with the Dynamo variant in Multiplayer
- Various UI and art fixes and improvements (menu navigation, select functionality, text prompts, typos, weapon display, Paintjob display and controls, Reticle display, floating Lens Sights inspect animations, clipping issues, Daily Order descriptions, Find Match menu, Soldier menu, incorrect error messages, supply drop cards, Firing Range, 1v1 pit, green star notification issues)
- Fixed various issues with Orders not appearing to track properly
- Added expiration message in the Orders menu for non-Community Event Contracts
- Fixed issue where VO announcer audio was missing for Scorestreaks
- Fixed issues with missing audio for various weapon actions and motions
- Fixed fire rate issues experienced when player has Combat Shotgun equipped with Incendiary Shells and Rapid Fire
DIVISIONS/BASIC TRAINING/ATTACHMENTS TUNING
Airborne: Buffed “Sprint faster over time”
- Old: 4% faster and increase to 10%
- New: 7% faster and increase to 10%
- Explanation: The Energetic Basic Training is a flat 7% faster, so this change puts Airborne back on the map as the movement Division.
Saboteur Basic Training: Nerfed effectiveness of Satchel and S-Mine when using Saboteur Basic Training
- Old: 0.0 sec fuse for Satchel and 0.1 sec delay for S-Mine detonation
- New: 0.5 sec fuse for Satchel and 0.2 sec delay for S-Mine detonation
- Explanation: We’ve heard your feedback about Saboteur and so we added a small delay before Satchel and S-Mines detonate to reduce strength. We’ve adjusted how Saboteur interacts with the Flanker Basic Training so that it no longer cancels it out and has its own detonation time.
Rifle Grenade Attachment: Buffed explosive min and max damage
- Old: 25 min damage and 120 max damage
- New: 35 min damage and 125 max damage
- Explanation: The Rifle Grenade was relatively weak and wasn’t as useful as we intended it to be, so this buff should make it a more viable option.
Launched Basic Training: Buffed by increasing launcher damage when using Launched Basic Training
- New: Launchers now deal 30% more damage with Launched Basic Training than before
- Explanation: When we rolled out our Divisions Overhaul in April, we nerfed the strength of launchers to ensure that they wouldn’t dominate the play space and would rather be used primarily to take out Scorestreaks. This change makes this Basic Training and the use of launches a better option for a wider variety of playstyles.
Bayonet Charge/Attachment: Added a sprint speed increase while charging
- New: +4% sprint speed
- Explanation: With the addition of unlimited sprint for all, the Bayonet Charge lost its movement advantage, so we added a speed increase while charging that makes it more viable for closing space between you and an enemy.
Tactical Knife Attachment: Buffed by adding a melee speed increase when you have Tactical Knife Attachment equipped
- New: 15% quicker than standard melee speed
- Explanation: Now that Tactical Knife fills an Attachment slot, there is less of a reason to use it over a melee weapon. This small buff makes it more usable.
Shifty Basic Training: Buffed by increasing number of additional Pistol Attachments
- Old: 1 additional pistol attachment
- New: 2 additional pistol attachments
- Explanation: Shifty Basic Training is currently on the low-end of Basic Training usage. This change should make using pistols more viable outside of the Infantry Division.
- Fixed issue in GameBattles where Restricted Items were displaying in default loadouts
- Fixed issue where when spectating in CoDCaster mode, players with Infantry Division equipped will not appear to have a Division patch in the Division info display
- Fixed UI issues with the Dynamo variant for Nazi Zombies
- Fixed functionality and UI issues with post-match lobbies
- Fixed UI issue where notifications where not populating properly
- Fixed issue in The Shadowed Throne where ammo was not able to be replenished for the Ripsaw
- Fixed issue in The Shadowed Throne where players were able to kill to kill the human, as well as the zombie, in vignettes
- Fixed various map exploits on The Shadowed Throne
- Fixed issue where splitscreen players lost functionality when simultaneously pressing Back and Select
- Fixed issues with completing certain quests in The Shadowed Throne
- Fixed UI issue where incorrect rarities were displaying for Supply Drop item cards
There was a perceived nerf for the burst delay period (or cool down period) between shots. The time did in fact increase from 135 ms to 145 ms, and here’s why:
There was an existing issue with the ITRA Burst delay that we needed to fix in this most recent title update. The originally intended behavior for this was that a player would shoot once, and then if they pulled the trigger again during the delay period, their second shot would be queued up to fire automatically once the delay period ended. However, the actual behavior experienced was a player would shoot, and then if they pulled the trigger a second time during the delay period, no additional shot was released when the delay period ended.
We rolled a fix for this issue in today’s title update. However, prior to fixing this issue, we measured the average time between players’ shots and found it to be about 145 ms, which was 10 ms longer than the actual delay period. In an effort to fix the issue while also keeping the weapon’s strength consistent with what players were accustomed to before the fix, we simply increased the delay period by 10ms. The overall effective strength of the weapon, therefore, was not changed, but should feel more responsive than it did before the fix.
TL;DR: There was no actual nerf to the weapon, but rather a fix implemented for an issue with trigger responsiveness. The fix created a perceived weapon buff, so we increased the delay period to counterbalance this.
Buffed all reload times (add, full, and empty) by decreasing by nearly half, because this weapon’s small magazine was a weakness that we felt was too great, especially when taking into consideration its long reload times.
We slightly nerfed this weapon’s raise time in an effort to more clearly differentiate between the sniper rifles, given the addition of the Lever Action and PTRS 41.
We added Iron Sight Attachments to all sniper rifles and buffed the Iron Sights on the Kar98k to be in line with the Iron Sight Attachments being implemented for the other sniper rifles. The Kar98k buff consisted of removing modifications to recoil and location damage from the Iron Sight Attachment for the weapon.
We changed the first raise time at the beginning of the match to be in line with an animation change, but this has no effect on gameplay.
As mentioned earlier today in patch notes, we fixed the fire rate issues with the Incendiary Shells. We did this by increasing the rechamber time between firing shells from 400ms to 800 ms. With regards to the ammo values, we did not decrease the ammo amounts. They remain the same as they were with the Divisions Overhaul changes we rolled out in April.