Entwickler Motion Twin hat für Dead Cells das Fear the Ramapger Update auf Xbox One, PlayStation 4 und Nintendo Switch ausgerollt.
Das Update überarbeitet unter anderem das Thunder Shield, das im aufgeladenen Zustand nun Feinde betäubt. Mit dem Rampager wurde zudem ein neuer Mob ins Spiel gebracht, der tödlicher sein soll als ein Zombie und den Arbiter in allen BC3+ Level ersetzt.
Die Patch Notes verraten euch, welche Änderungen im aktuellen Update noch hinzugekommen sind.
- Thunder Shield rework:
– Parrying charges you up, dealing damages all around you.
– Using the shield again when charged up discharge instantly, stunning ennemies.
– Keeping the shield up still deals damages in front of you.
- We nerfed arbiter.
That’s all folks!
And locked them up in the Cavern in all difficulties, for good measure.
- New mob: the Rampager. Think Zombies, but deadlier.
Replaces the Arbiter for difficulties BC3+ in all levels.
- Elite rework:
– Removed minions
– Removed the bump when the Elite enrages
– Weapons and Activables dropped by Elites always have a starred affix.
– Prevented some mob + ability combos : Shield + Shielding pylons, Failed Experiment + Rotating laser and Bomber + Rotating laser
– Fixed elites seeing you through walls when climbing one-way platforms.
- Two new Brutality mutations:
– Adrenalin: Dodge an ennemy attack at the last second and gain lifesteal on melee damages for a few seconds.
– Frenzy: Gain lifesteal on melee damages while in speed boost.
- New affix on amulets: Reveal invisible ennemies.
- Added an option to remove screenshake.
- Arbiters nerf:
– Now only attacks horizontally.
– Added a deadzone in close range where the hero is safe.
– Removed them from all levels in BC3+ and put them in Cavern.
- Flawless buff: Reduced cooldown before crits from 30 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Javelin buff:
– Cooldown before the weapon comes back automatically reduced from 15 to 10 seconds.
– The weapon comes back immediately if it falls in spikes or lava.
- Bombers nerf:
– Increased charging time before melee attacks.
– Removed them entirely from Toxic Sewers.
- Demons nerf:
– Slightly reduced density in Castle.
– Stunned on contact with the hero when in mid-air.
– Slightly increased stun time.
- Golems nerf/fix:
– No longer stunlock to death.
– Elite Golems can no longer teleport next to the hero. But they can still teleport the hero next to them.
- Knifes Throwers nerf:
– Stunned on contact with the hero. Elite Knifes Throwers are not though, be careful!
- Added Flask recharges where the Fountain is broken in BC1.
- Spikes in Beholder’s Pit are now retractable.
- Timed Doors now open if you reach them at the exact last second.
- [Custom Mode] level modifier Blood no longer resets the kill counter.
- Added a tiny time frame of invulnerability after opening a chest or picking up a scroll. Less unfair deaths, yay!
- Fixed some lore rooms never appearing in Astrolab.
- Fixed a challenge room being impossible to finish.
- Fixed Cavern sometimes generating an unescapable corridor under entrance bridge.
- Added Lanterns in boss arena when the Darkness modifier is active (from [Twitch] or [Custom mode]).
- Lantern are now spawned in multi-treasure rooms when the Darkness modifier is active.
Graphics & UI
- The Broadsword now glows yellow on the second and third strike.
- Fixed a gap sometimes appearing in Astrolab between the shops roof and its decoration.
- Fixed Arbiter being stuck in an animation and sliding on the ground.
- Fixed color of Treasure rooms spilling out a little in outside levels on the minimap.
Music & Sfx
- Changed SFX for the Forgotten Map.
- Added a SFX on Failed Experiment dodge.
- Legendary altar can no longer spawn in front of doors.
- Fixed an elevator not going high enough in Astrolab.
- Fixed a small gap sometimes appearing in Cavern entrance.
- Fixed meta settings being ignored in [Custom mode]. Speciality shop, random equipment at the start, etc.
- Fixed attack indicator on slowed ennemies.
- Fixed Hayabusa boots range on the last hit. Did you know that it used to push everyone in the level? Yeah, we didn’t either.
- Fixed the cooldown for the Owl being inconsistent.
- Fixed turrets shooting at Giant’s hands after its death. My immersion!
- Fixed Failed Experiment hitbox and hurtbox.
- Fixed some walls with auto-rectractable spikes being climbable.