Codemasters, Entwickler von F1 2015, hat einem neuen Blog-Eintrag neue Informationen zur F1-Serie verraten. Während der Großteil des Studios schon an F1 2016 arbeitet, bereiten die restlichen Mitarbeiter die nächsten Fixes für das Rennspiel vor. Diese werden zuerst für die PC-Version umgesetzt. Xbox One-Piloten müssen sich noch etwas gedulden, bis die angekündigten Fixes ausgerollt werden. Wann ihr mit dem Konsolen-Update rechnen könnt, hat Codemasters leider nicht mitgeteilt.
Neben einem verbesserten Hopper-System, könnt ihr euch aber schon mal auf Folgende Änderungen freuen:
Multiplayer fixes and improvements:
- Added additional information to lobbies so players can see how much progress has been made in the current session.
- Parc ferme rules are no longer incorrectly applied so players will not get their fuel locked to 100kg in qualifying or not be able to change their tyres at the start of a race if they qualified outside the top ten.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a players car to always be ghosted during timed qualifying sessions.
- Fixed framerate and lag spikes causing incorrect collisions.
- Fixed a bug that meant connections with limited upload bandwidth would appear laggy while on track and eventually disconnect.
- Disallowing Brake Assist will no longer also block ABS.
- Cars will no longer ghost when driving too slowly on track.
- Fixed a bug which made the screen pulse black when spectating specific cars in specific circumstances.
Minor hopper improvements and changes:
- Removed the AI from all hoppers.
- Removed the assist restrictions from the Hardcore hopper.
- Made the countdown timer longer and prevented it from starting for a short time if there are not many players in the session to try to allow more people to join.
- Changed the grid order to random from realistic. So now the players Mercedes cars will not always start on the front row.
- Updated the Feature Race to Brazil.
- Removed the incorrect second DRS detection zone from the Mexico mini map. This was not present in the actual track data.
- Corrected the number of laps for the Mexican Grand Prix.
- The player is now correctly disqualified for not using both compounds in a dry weather race.
Improvements to AI behaviour in Qualifying:
- AI will no longer all leave the garage at the same time.
- AI will no longer use Prime tyres in Q2.
- AI will always do two runs in Short Qualifying and Q3.
- Fixed the flashing rear tyre issue present on some PC setups.
- Made the D-Pad menu more responsive to use.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause OSD messages to remain on screen or to never display. This was mostly reported online but can be seen offline too.
- Fixed an issue that would cause new tyres to be too cold when they’re put on at a pit stop.
- Fixed a problem that could cause unrealistic lap times in practice and qualifying.
Sports Updates – Part 1
- Adjusted the relative performance of the teams and drivers based on the season’s results so far.
- Updated the tyres for Russia to Super Soft and Soft.