Codemasters hat die Patch Notes für das bevorstehende Update 1.08 für die Rennspiel-Simulation F1 2018 veröffentlicht. Das Update ist bereits für die PC Version erhältlich und soll schon bald auf Xbox One und PlayStation 4 nachgereicht werden.
- Usernames should no longer be completely missing in Multiplayer lobbies and races. Note that the issue on PC where player names are shown as Unknown is a different issue.
- Fixed an instance where players could be stuck waiting for players in a multiplayer game following a host migration.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to join a ranked session.
- Fixed an issue where cars would spawn on top of each other in multiplayer races.
- Time Trial Leaderboards – There is currently a bug where the game will update your leaderboard time with your last lap time and not your fastest lap time. We are currently working on this issue and we aim to have the fix out soon.