Electronic Arts hat für die PC-Version von FIFA 18 ein neues Update veröffentlicht, dessen Patch Notes ihr nachfolgend lesen könnt. Dieses Update wird in den kommenden Wochen auch für Xbox One und PlayStation 4 erscheinen, wie der Entwickler im Forum bekannt gibt.
Patch Notes Titel Update 3
Made the following changes in Gameplay:
- Made ground passes and ground through passes less effective when blindly passing the ball between 90 and 270 degrees, where 0 degrees is the direction the player is facing.
- The most significant impact will be seen when the pass angle is between 140 and 220 degrees.
- The impact scales when the pass angle is between 90 (least impact) and 139 degrees and between 221 and 270 (least impact) degrees.
- The passes impacted by this change will see:
- Reduced ball speed.
- Reduced accuracy.
- Disabled user controlled reactions, when locked to a player, when the goalkeeper is holding the ball.
Addressed the following issues in Gameplay:
- The goalkeeper sometimes parrying the ball into his own goal.
- The goalkeeper diving too early on downward header and volley shots.
- Players sometimes becoming invisible during a match.
- Dragbacks not working when rapidly tapping the modifier button.
- Players being unable to string together multiple stepovers.
- The goalkeeper, in some situations, being unable to throw the ball after making a save close to the goal line.
- The player automatically passing the ball from a set piece after the game had been paused in an Online match.
- An issue with Custom controls where movement with the directional buttons was not working when locked to a player.
Made the following changes in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Added the Objectives tile to the Pause Menu in all FUT Online modes.
- Added Guest Mode in FUT Online Seasons and FUT Online Draft.
- Disabled the FIFA Trainer within FUT Champions.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA Ultimate team:
- An issue in Squad Building Challenges where tagging a group of challenges would make it unselectable.
- ICONs displaying their current age on in-game overlays.
- Wrong badge showing for your opponent on the Online Season’s Match Preview screens.
- Objective Completed visual notification not displaying correctly for some Daily/Weekly Objectives.
- Alignment of the text on Manager League items.
- An issue with the effects shown during the pack opening animation.
- The icon of your rank in Squad Battles displaying incorrectly when claiming rewards.
Addressed the following issues in Online Modes:
- Players crashing when matching up in Pro Clubs Friendly Matches in certain situations.
- Players would not receive invites in Pro Clubs Friendly Matches in certain situations.
Addressed the following issues in Career Mode:
- Players crashing during the first game of the season in certain situations.
- Made the following changes in Audio / Visual / Presentation:
- Updated the Chile National Team kits and crest to be authentic.
Addressed the following issues in Audio / Visual / Presentation:
- The volume of the audio in the Cristiano Ronaldo celebration.
- Some issues with crowd flags displaying the wrong images.
- Some visual issues with the Bundesliga broadcast package.
- Situations where the ball would appear to go through the goal netting.
- An issue where a player on the ground would incorrectly animate as flipping or spinning.
- Celebrations clipping through ad boards.