Wie wir bereits berichtet haben, wurde gestern ein Forza Horizon 4 Patch für das Open-World-Rennspiel veröffentlicht. Nun wurden die offiziellen Patch Notes bekannt gegeben, die ihr euch weiter unten anschauen könnt. Dazu gibt es Neuigkeiten zum großen Forza Horizon 4 November Update.
Forza Horizon 4 Version Number
- PC: 1.210.773.2
- Xbox: 1.210.773.0
Cross Platform Fixes
- Fixed a bug where some players were not being awarded „Antique Restorer“ achievement, despite having collected all the Barn Finds.
- Updated the reward for Winter trial to make the Green Morph Suit clothing item available to players.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to get their vehicle reset (either through flipping, or missing a checkpoint) during Team Adventure.
- Prevent cars from appearing ghosted whilst in Photo Mode.
- Fixed a bug where Drivatars were all showing as Wristband Level 1 in race results screens.
- Fixed an issue where completing a Route Blueprint event would leave the player at the end of the on-disc route, rather than the blueprinted route.
- Route Blueprint fliers now show „Custom Route“ to distinguish then from other Blueprints.
- Added a Report button to Designs, Tunes, Photos, Vinyls in the Creative Hub menu.
- Fixed an issue where some players were not prompted to join the session.
- Reduced the chance of sessions failing to start in Ranked Team Adventure following successful matchmaking.
- General Stability improvements.
- Fixed a bug where changing visual presets with framerate set to >60 will result in mismatch between framerate and UI in-game after a reboot.
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to navigate menus after clearing a custom wheel profile.
- Fixed Multi-USB device saving action map issue.