Mit einem neuen Update für die Halo: The Master Chief Collection schrauben die Entwickler unter anderem am Matchmaking. Mit den neuen Anpassungen soll verhindert werden, das dieselbe Karte zu oft hintereinander gespielt wird.
Weiterhin wurde bei einigen Social Games Playlisten die Punkte für einen Sieg reduziert.
- Yapyap and his Grunt Rebellion have been driven out and the normal theme has returned
- Fixed an issue that could result in a profile crashing after creating and removing many UGC files
- Added Halo 3 Hardcore game variants to built-in Custom Game menu
- Adjusted code to help reduce playing the same map multiple times in a row
- Rotated the Yappening out
- Rotated Multi Team out
- Rotated Infection in
Social Games – 8p FFA – Zone Control
- Halo CE: Reduced Crazy King score-to-win from 120 to 60.
- Halo 2: Reduced Crazy King score-to-win from 120 to 60.
- H2A: Reduced Crazy King score-to-win from 120 to 100.
- Halo 4: Reduced Crazy King score-to-win from 150 to 100.
Social Games – 8p FFA – SWAT
- Halo 2: Added SWAT to Lockout, Ascension, Ivory Tower, Beaver Creek, Sanctuary, Turf, Desolation, and Tombstone.
- Halo 3: Added SWAT to Construct, Guardian, Isolation, Boundless, Pit Stop, Foundry, Blackout, Ghost Town, and Cold Storage.
- Halo 4: Added SWAT to Adrift, Abandon, Haven, Solace, Landfall, Monolith, Skyline, and Pitfall.
Social Games – 8p FFA – Snipers
- Halo CE: Added Snipers to Damnation, Hang ‘Em High, Derelict, and Boarding Action.
- Halo 2: Added Snipers to Lockout, Ascension, Midship, Ivory Tower, Sanctuary, Turf, and Tombstone.
- H2A: Added Snipers to Lockdown, Zenith, and Shrine.
- Halo 3: Added Snipers to Construct, Guardian, Isolation, Narrows, Snowbound, The Pit, Blackout, Assembly, Citadel, and Heretic.
- Halo 4: Added Snipers to Abandon, Complex, Haven, Solace, Landfall, Monolith, Pitfall, and Vertigo.