4J Studios wird in Kürze für Minecraft auf Xbox 360 das Aquatic Update veröffentlichen. Damit können nun auch Spieler auf der Xbox 360 Konsole das neue Unterwasser-Abenteuer mit Riffs, Korallen und Meeresbewohnern erleben.
Das Update soll spätestens morgen früh verfügbar sein.
Minecraft Xbox 360 Patch Notes
- Added the Update Aquatic! The oceans of Minecraft are now teeming with new life!
- Added 6 new Achievements!
- Added Shipwrecks, Underwater Ruins, Coral Reefs, Icebergs, Underwater Caves/Ravines, and Buried Treasure to world generation.
- Added new blocks: Coral, Dried Kelp, Sea Pickles, Sea Turtle Eggs, Stripped Logs, Blue Ice, Prismarine Stairs, and Prismarine Slabs.
- Added new Kelp and Sea Grass underwater flora.
- Added Trapdoors, Pressure Plates, and Buttons for every type of wood.
- Added Bubble Columns that are created by underwater Magma or Soul Sand. Bubble Columns push players and mobs to the surface, or drag them under!
- Added the Conduit, a block that provides underwater players with a powerful Status Effect.
- Added Tridents, and their unique enchantments; Impaling, Channeling, Riptide, and Loyalty.
- Added other new items: Dried Kelp, Fish Buckets, Turtle Shell Helmet, Heart of the Sea, Nautilus Shell, Scute, and Phantom Membrane.
- Added new Potions and Arrows of the Turtle Master, and of Slow Falling.
- Added Buried Treasure Explorer Maps that will lead you to great wealth hidden under the sands!
- Added Cod, Salmon, Pufferfish, and 2700 types of Tropical Fish!
- Added the Dolphin, a friendly mob that helps players out!
- Added the Phantom, a mob that hunts down tired players.
- Added the Sea Turtle, a mob that travels the world but always returns home.
- Added the Drowned, a monster that attacks players that enter their underwater domain.
- Added new Warm, Lukewarm, and Cold Ocean biomes to hold all this new stuff…
- …And a new Tutorial world to show you how to use it!