In Kürze soll der NBA 2K16 Patch Nummer 2 auch für Xbox One veröffentlicht werden. PlayStation 4 Spieler können sich den Patch bereits herunterladen. Die Änderungen könnt ihr folgenden Patchnotes entnehmen:
– Resolved a rare case where the game would hang when entering/exiting the Tattoo editor when customizing the tattoos on your MyPLAYER.
– Addressed an issue on the main menu where the title would freeze for a period of time before proceeding to the selected action (e.g. loading a MyCAREER save).
– Tuned player sweat so that its effects are much more visible when playing longer quarter lengths.
– Players will no longer slide/skate when pressing the block button during an inbound state. It was funny while it lasted.
– Tuned crowd excitement and intensity on made buzzer beaters.
– Resolved a case where certain players (e.g. Kristaps Porzingis) would have their hairstyle change slightly when zooming in the camera very close in replay.
– Pro-Am Team Play has been added to the game! You can now play as a full team in your custom-built arenas.
– Addressed a number of matchmaking issues that inhibited users from playing in Pro-Am Walk-On games.
– Fixed an issue where your player would sometimes appear with the incorrect height (if you had more than one MyCAREER save file) when entering MyPARK/Pro-Am from within MyCAREER.
– Fixed a rare case where the ball would get stuck in the High Roller courts, thus preventing a game from concluding.
– Improved voice chat support in both MyPARK and 2K Pro-Am.
– Improved the animation of the skateboard in MyPARK. If you don’t have this, get it. You can move between courts faster than those that are on-foot!
– 2K Bats will now continue to play after finishing a game in MyPARK.
– Fixed an issue where some users were unable to join their friends’ MyCOURTs.
– Fixed an issue where the host user was unable to send MyCOURT invites after leaving MyPARK/Pro-Am with a squad.
– Addressed a number of issues with Accolades not unlocking at the appropriate time within MyCAREER.
– Pressing the back button will no longer cause the game to hang from the MyCAREER NEXT menu after being eliminated from the playoffs.
– Numerous tuning and code enhancements to improve simulated player stats.
– Playoff games (within a series) can no longer be played out of order in MyLEAGUE Online.
– Found and fixed a case where visiting certain submenus with no head coach would cause the game to hang.
– Fans of relocated/rebranded teams will no longer hold up signs referencing the previous identity of the team.
– Fixed a rare hang that could occur when the ticker referenced a previous game result where all of the players on the team have since been traded.
– Selecting to load a custom draft class will no longer cause a game hang in the MyGM offseason if you had previously been fired during that same offseason.
NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves.