Mit dem neusten Update für No Man’s Sky fügt Hello Games dem Spiel kostenlose neue Inhalte hinzu.
Entdeckt in einer neuen Expedition die Geheimnisse des schrecklichen Wurmkults und verdient euch furchterregende Belohnungen wie neue Titel, Aufkleber, einen kolossalen baubaren Schädel, schreckliche neue Feuerwerkskörper und Jetpack-Trails, einen parasitären Kopfwurm und einen eigenen Sandwurm-Begleiter.
Die Geometrie, Texturen und Partikeleffekte der Sandwürmer wurden weiterhin verbessert und gibt es optisch jetzt in weiteren Varianten.
Das dazugehörige Update 3.70 hat dazu einige Fehlerkorrekturen vorgenommen, die ihr unten in den Patch Notes nachlesen könnt.
Expedition Four: Emergence begins today, 20th October. Discover the secrets of the dread wormcult and earn terrifying rewards: new titles, decals, a colossal buildable skull, horrific new fireworks and jetpack trails, a parasitic headworm, and a sandworm companion of your very own…
- Significantly improved sandworm geometry and textures.
- Significantly improved sandworm particle effects.
- Improved a number of particle effects, including: combat frigate weapon flashes flashes, freighter explosions, distant laser impacts, creature digging effects, Sentinel Walker landing effects, meteors, and meteor impacts.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when retrieving friend details.
- Introduced a significant memory optimisation.
- Fixed a number of memory-related crashes on Xbox Series X.
- Fixed a memory related crash on Xbox Series S.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some settlement buildings to lose their construction terminals.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent advancement when constructing small settlement buildings.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Multi-Tool to lose upgrades when switching Multi-Tools, if the selected next tool was already active.
- Fixed an issue that caused movement and combat behaviour problems with the patrol drones aboard derelict freighters.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Expedition saves to download incorrect data and become corrupt if reloading from the pause menu.
- Fixed an issue where some saves would be incorrectly listed as ‘Incompatible’ if they became corrupted. Corrupted saves such as these are now recovered to the alternative manual/auto slot.
- Fixed an issue that could cause savegame loss on PC if the game crashed during a save.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash on the frontend if savedata had been corrupted.
- Fixed a number of snapping issues with sloping roof parts.
- Fixed a number of snapping issues that could occur in complex scenes.
- Fixed a number of snapping issues related to roof cap and gable parts.
- Fixed a visual glitch with the shadows on timber roofs.
- Fixed a number of snapping issues with vertical glass tunnels.
- Improved snapping for utility parts, including refiners and solar panels.
- Fixed an issue that could cause ramps to remove their attached doorways when deleted.
- Fixed a collision issue with the shelf panel base parts.
- Fixed a number of snapping issues with freighter corridor and room base parts.
- Fixed a number of snapping issues with decorative saloon parts.
- The hexagonal table is now correctly grouped with other tables in the build menu.
- Improved text descriptions for a number of base parts.
- Fixed an issue that could cause particular species of exotic butterfly to fly into the ground.
- Fixed a number of control bindings issues for Vive controllers.
- Fixed a number of control binding issues when using a DS4 pad to drive Exocraft on Steam.
- Fixed an issue where pinned repair instructions could ask for half the necessary requirements to craft products that would be used in the repair.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent reward titles that have already been claimed from showing as owned.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the mission to guide players to a settlement from working correctly if they declined several settlements.
Dazu veröffentlichte der Entwickler einen neuen Trailer, der euch Expedition 4: Emergence näher vorgestellt.