Hello Games hatte bereits am Freitag erneut ein Update für No Man’s Sky auf allen Plattformen veröffentlicht. Im Update 1.59, welches eine Größe von 2,36 GB hat, wurden vorwiegend Fehler verschiedener Arten behoben. Zudem hat Polo’s Bot neue Gegenstände erhalten.
Update 1.59 Patch Notes
- Added new items to Polo’s Quicksilver Synthesis Bot
- Fixed an issue that could cause discoveries to stop saving.
- Fixed an issue where players with a specific number of inventory slots would have some slots hidden by other UI elements.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Community Research portals not to return players to the correct galaxy after mission completion.
- Ensured that the first entry in the Space Station Teleport list will take players in the incorrect galaxy back to their home galaxy.
- Fixed an issue that could cause portals to close and not lead players back to the correct planet.
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on a black screen.
- Fixed an issue where the starship was unable to land after changing missions while facing a mission marker.
- Fixed an issue where players with corrupt saves would be recovered but have no ship (please note – this involves instances where the ship was the corrupt data, and so ships have been restored to default).