Morgen gibt es ein Update zu Phantom Dust. Damit ihr jetzt schon wisst, was in der Aktualisierung steckt, könnt ihr euch hier die Patch Notes anschauen:
Other changes and fixes:
Beyond the big changes, we’ve refined some behavior and fixed issues we’ve found, or the community has raised.
- Expansion Skills
- Daily Skill Reward System
- In-game voice chat
- NPC mission guide
- Optimized performance options
- Updated Quick Match behavior to handle full lobbies more gracefully
- Resolved screen orientation issue that was present on some devices
- Fixed a bug on PC where title performance would dip on some systems when the VSync toggle option is set to off
- Fixed a bug where the active user can be changed without returning to the Phantom Dust title screen after a prompted sign in following a sign out from the main menu
- Fixed a bug where the cursor navigation inputs remain permanently active when a gamepad is disconnected while a cursor navigation input is held
We have one lingering known issue regarding controller disconnection and chat. We’re working on a fix for this, but it’s easily worked around in the meantime.
- Disconnection of an active Xbox One chat device or powering down a controller with an Xbox chat device plugged into it while voice chat is active causes to the system to stop taking controller input
- Workaround: Avoid this by not disconnecting a chat device from the controller or Xbox during voice chat sessions or turning off or allowing the controller to lose power during voice chat sessions