Heute Morgen um 10:00 Uhr hat PUBG Corp einen Hotfix für PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds auf Xbox One veröffentlicht. Mit dem Hotfix wird weiterhin die Performance und Stabilität des Battle Royale Titels verbessert. Außerdem ist die Umsetzung des Analog-Movements enthalten.
Nachfolgend die Patch Notes zum Hotfix, in dem sich auch ein Video mit einem Vorher-Nachher-Vergleich des Analog-Movements befindet.
Analog Character Movement
As stated above, analog movement will be implemented with this hotfix. Currently, players only move in 8 directions (45 degrees between each direction). After the hotfix, players will be able to move at more accurate angles.
Below is a short video that demonstrates how analog movement works.
This hotfix addresses numerous bugs related to game crashes:.
- Fixed an issue where toggling the mute option of a teammates mic caused the game to crash
- Optimized physics surrounding chained/wooden fences that were destroyed by a vehicle
- Fixed a sound issue which in some instances could cause the game to crash when windows were broken
- Fixed an issue where the button guide when opening the Inventory caused the game to crash
We are introducing a few optimizations to improve game performance:
- Optimized world loading so that assets will load at a faster rate
- Improved loading speed of detailed textures on Xbox One X (assets will load at the same rate as before Update #17)
- Optimized scoping at leaves and grass to reduce frame rate drops
- Fixed an issue where the sound of footsteps on sand was being played twice
- Fixed an issue where sometimes player loot crates would not show after a player died
- We are also looking into other issues such as desync and sound. We appreciate your patience while we work to constantly improve overall game performance. Please continue to send us your reports – videos always help in these cases!
In the meantime, be sure to let us know how you feel about the newly introduced analog movement! We’ll be keeping a close eye on your feedback across our channels.