Patch 1.2 wird am 1. Mai für PC und am 2. Mai für Konsolen bereitgestellt. Dieser Patch konzentriert sich hauptsächlich auf das Balancing, Änderungen und Bugfixes.
Below you will find the bulleted list of balancing changes in 1.2. For a detailed explanation of why we have made these changes, please reference the Designer’s Notes, found here.
- Outline will only appear for the duration of player movement.
- Scan charges reduced from 3 to 2.
- Cooldown between scans increased from 10 to 20 seconds.
- Magpie no longer destroys Hibana’s X-KAIROS pellets.
- Shield Flash range reduced from 8 meters to 5 meters.
- Shield Flash charges reduced from 5 to 4.
- Electronic Rendering Cloak will deplete its charge in 12 seconds, down from 30 seconds.
- Electronic Rendering Cloak will now recharge in 6 seconds, down from 12 seconds.
- Claymore replaced with Breaching Charge.
- Smoke Grenades replaced with Claymore.
Fixed – Players are able to exploit hip fire accuracy by performing a series of actions.
Fixed – Weapon turns invisible if a player throws their drone and it is destroyed instantly.
Fixed – Defenders can remain stuck after deploying a gadget if using the Advanced Gadget Deployment setting.
Fixed – Sometimes Deployable Shield’s replication is not the same after doing specific actions.
Fixed – Attackers can plant the Defuser on top of a shelf in 2F Armory Lockers.
Fixed – Character model will become 2D if prone close to the 1F VIP Section stairs.
Fixed – The Defuser can be disabled by destroying the floor underneath it if is planted in 2F Billiard Room.
Fixed – Players becomes invisible under the stairs in 1F Lobby area.
Fixed – Lion’s scan sound effect persists into the next round.
Fixed – If Finka’s boost ends while a player is in Smoke’s Gas, the damage multiplier is not removed.
Fixed – When the Spear .308 magazine is completely empty, aiming down sights while reloading will shorten the animation slightly.
Fixed – The EDD will not give 40 damage if it is positioned on the lowest point possible on a door.
Fixed – Black Eyes are able to see through borders in 2F Stock Trading room on Bank.
Fixed – Activating the Stim Pistol while holding a deployable shield switches weapon instantly.
Fixed – Ela will lose functionality if her gadget will be destroyed while trying to pick it up.
Fixed – Shock wire remains active on a deployable shield after the shield was destroyed
Fixed – Operator is sometimes stuck when trying to pick up deployable gadgets.
Fixed – Players with VS Notifications preference OFF still see the notification in-game
Fixed – Players are able to equip a standard and Elite BDU at the same time
Fixed – Slasher Headgear for Buck is missing the red eyes.