„Hurra, Hurra, der Patch ist endlich da!“. Na endlich: Die wartenden Fans wurden endlich befriedigt. Der Patch zur Xbox 360 – Version des Spiels „Rainbow Six: Vegas“ ist soeben auf dem Marktplatz veröffentlicht worden. Wer das nächste Mal das Spiel in sein Laufwerk schiebt und mit Xbox Live verbunden ist, der darf sich über folgende Neuerungen freuen:
– Fixed bugs with voice recognition
– Fixed a bug that made the game crash when killing Dr. Smythe under a specific circumstance.
– Getting stuck at briefing screen when joining a match in progress
– Fixed a coop crash when failing a mission numerous times
– Fixed an exploit where observers received same kills as host in terrorist hunt
– Fixed a intermittent coop crash in map Factory
– Fixed a disconnection bug when host changes map
– Fixed a bug with live camera that forced a reboot.
– Fixed an issue with max players not being related to recommended players for maps.
– Added better feedback in the game search menus.
– Fixed a bug with the siege specialist achievement.
– Fixed players crashing when using shield and entering a game with shield restricted.
– Fixed a rare crash when starting a coop story game
– Fixed a bug that made the shield become invisible in certain circumstances.
– Fixed a display bug with weapons disappearing while using shield
– Fixed a crash while using the Live Vision Camera
– Fixed a display bug with the canister in retrieval staying visible after being taken.
– Fixed a random crash for clients in COOP games.
– Fixed a display error that showed 14 players instead of 16 for dedicated servers.
– Fixed a bug with score limits not working properly.
– Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented grenades from being used at game start.
– Fixed a crash through the world bug related to starting COOP games while playing Terrorist Hunt.
– Fixed a crash through the world bug in Casino COOP.
– Fixed a bug with invalid recommended players in COOP maps.
– Fixed a lockup in COOP mode related to clients joining a game late.
– Fixed a bug where a dedicated server set for 16 players only accepted 14.
– Added better feedback in the game search menus
– Remove proximity voice chat from team games.
– Adjust TerroHunt XP based on density setting:
– Fixed bug regarding voice chat – Now voice chat works for all players
– Fixed a crash where clients crash when host change map or quit the game before they have time to load lobby
– Fixed a crash when clientnt selects Option/ Map name either in the lobby or In game
– Fixed a bug related to the infiltration specialist achievement
– Fixed a bug where when score limit is 10 a game does not end when canister is deposited
– Fixed a bug in splitscreen:Crash when player 2 Press ready before player 1 in the login profile menu
– Fixed a bug where game occasionally crashes on boot at the Title Screen.
– Fixed some localization errors in Spanish