Starpoint Gemini Warlords wird weiterhin auf der Xbox One unterstützt. Der kroatische Indie-Videospielentwickler „LGM Games“ veröffentlichte nun ein weiteres kostenloses Update, das eine Vielzahl von Verbesserungen mit sich bringt.
Wenn es um Wirtschaft geht, ist der Bergbau in Starpoint Gemini Warlords jetzt etwas billiger. Die Baupreise für alle drei Minentypen wurden gesenkt, ebenso wie die Kosten für einige Forschungen; speziell für Refit und Support-Forschung.
Hier sind die offiziellen Starpoint Gemini Warlords Patch Notes:
New Conquest feature:
- Conquering outposts gives Credits;
- Conquering stations gives credits/resources;
- Conquering planets gives resources.
New features with profession ships:
- Destroying profession ships grants credits or resources, depending on the type of destroyed ship. The feature doesn’t work with planetary assault, campaign and separate starts (A’shriari, Pirates);
- Rewards exponentially increase with player’s level.
- The bug with incorrect portrait has been fixed;
- Quartermaster has been added to Rise of Numibia start. Gladiatrix Arena, on the other hand has not been implemented;
- Some bugs that have led to mission crashes in Freelance missions have been fixed.
- There was a crash to Xbox dashboard when trying to select a Glycon ship. This is now fixed.
- Prosperity Titan was nowhere to be found after researching. This is now fixed.
- Construction prices for all three mine types have been reduced;
- Construction price for Hub Lvl 3 has been reduced from 50k Ore to 25k Ore;
- Construction price for Hangar Lvl 3 has been reduced from 80k Ore to 25k Ore;
- Research cost has been reduced for some researches. Specifically for Refit and Support research (Proxima price is still the same);
- Asteroids give more resources;
- Derelicts give more resources;
- Gas pockets and anomalies give more resources;
- Commodities price has been increased.
- Stations have a lot more equipment in the storage;
- On the start of Salvage mission, the player gets +5 Scavenger Swarm;
- On the start of Protector mission, the player gets +5 Borehole Torpedos;
- Freelance mission rewards grant more credits, and they scale better through the game;
- Boarding: The player doesn’t have to collect research percentages for foreign ships. Now it’s possible to build the foreign ship following the boarding (if all the other conditions are fulfilled).
Free Glycon ship can be bought at the following stations:
- Rotterdam Shipyard (26.25 mil)
- Alexandria Military (26.25 mil)
- Plymouth Shipyard (26.25 mil)
- Atlantean Military (29.4 mil)