Ein 8,68 GB großes Update kann für State of Decay 2 abs ofort auf Xbox One heruntergeladen werden.
Mit dem Update bügelt Entwickler Undead Labs einige Fehler aus, die mit der Veröffentlichung der Juggernaut Edition entstanden sind. So stottern Charaktere beispielsweise nicht mehr, wenn sie sich nach links und rechts bewegen, wenn die Performance nachlässt.
Alle Details halten die Patch Notes für euch bereit.
- We completed the process of localizing all text in the game for players who read Simplified Chinese, including dialogue subtitles.
- Characters whose maximum Stamina has dropped to zero no longer act as if they have full Stamina.
- Characters no longer stutter when moving left and right when performance dips.
- We fixed a problem that caused existing owners of State of Decay to end up with both Flashlight and Crouch accidentally bound to clicking the left stick on a controller.
- If you have not already edited that control yourself or reset controls to default, then this update should correct the problem.
- We made it possible to manually rebind Interact and Quick Finisher to the same button, where previously, you could only get them into that configuration by resetting all the controls to default.
- We added support for ultra-wide 21:9 resolutions to the video settings drop-down.
- Living at the Prescott Fire Station no longer prevents you from satisfying the Warlord Legacy requirement to build a Fighting Gym.
- The built-in Workshop at the Prescott Fire Station can now be used to fulfill the crafting requirements of the Builder Legacy.
- Daybreak no longer inadvertently caps your prestige earnings at 9999.
- We fixed some excessive, minutes-long load times that sometimes occurred on faster PCs.
- We fixed a potential crash when viewing the Legacy Pool from the Main Menu.
- We fixed an error that could occur when exiting the multiplayer menu in the Steam version of the game.
- We fixed a range of minor audio issues, including music that wasn’t quite long enough for the updated credits.
- We also made sure our most recent hires actually appeared in the credits for Juggernaut Edition.