Heute startet En Masse Entertainment eine zweite Beta zu TERA für PlayStation 4 und Xbox One.
- Friday, March 16, at 13:00 UTC (or 6 a.m. PDT)
- March 18 at 4:00 UTC (or 9:00 pm PDT on March 17)
Diese Beta ist zugänglich für alle Spieler, die bereits bei der ersten Beta mitgemacht haben.
TERA Update und Bugfixes
- Nearly all zones, including major towns, will now offer multiple Channels to switch between. To switch channels on PlayStation 4, press the Options button to bring up the main menu, then press Triangle. On Xbox One, press the Menu button, and then press Y.
- Your UI will no longer close by itself when near other players using a pegasus or interacting with a teleportal.
- Nameplates for players and NPCs will no longer disappear and force you to restart the client.
- We are raising the level cap to 58! This means that not only will you have access to more areas and more dungeons, but if you achieve level 40 with any character, you will be able to access an additional class to play: the reaper!
- General memory and stability improvements.
- Your existing TERA client will update with the latest patch (available now!), and your Open Beta characters will remain playable for this test! (Please remember that we will still be wiping character progress before launch.)