Für das kostenlose Survival-Spiel Vigor hat Bohemia Interactive heute ein 1,74 GB großes Update veröffentlicht.
Unter anderem wurde im Update die Stapelgröße für Munition erhöht und gleichzeitig das Gewicht aller Munitionsarten gesenkt. Alle Verbrauchsgegenstände, Polaroids, Ressource etc. wiegen ebenfalls weniger.
Ein Fehler, bei dem das Spiel abstürzte, wenn man jemanden ausschaltete, der ebenfalls schoss, wurde behoben. Zudem erfuhren einige Waffen, darunter die AUR A1 und A74-K, Änderungen beim Rückstoß.
Alle Details zum Update entnehmt ihr bitte den Patch Notes
- Fixed: Game crashing when someone kills a player who is firing at that time
- Fixed: Aiming with knife pose
- Changed: Shotgun shells have a reduced penetration.
- Changed: shotguns no longer receive spread bonuses when crouched or in prone.
- Changed: AUR A1- recoil reduced all round
- Changed: A74-K- semi-automatic recoil reduced.
- Changed: Izh43 – stagger adjusted
- Changed: Aur Para – Spreadcooldown time and spread sequence increased slightly, semi-automatic recoil reduced
- Changed: Skorpion – semi-automatic recoil reduced.
- Changed: MGV-176 – semi-automatic recoil reduced.
- Added: Muzzle flashes and muzzle particles for weapons that were missing them.
- Tweaked: ZA M72 – 40 rounds, adjusted bolt action rifle
- Changed: All consumables now weight 1 metric Vigor. 1 metric Vigor is an established unit of measurement.
- Changed: Polaroids have lost weight, weigh 0.04.
- Changed: Resources weigh less – between 1 and 3 per full-stack. 50% reduction on some items.
- Added: All ammunition is in larger stacks, and weigh less (roughly 50%), with the exception of shotgun shells which weigh slightly more(20%).
- Tweaked: Improved loot for buried cache
- Tweaked: Electronics resource spread throughout the Ridge level
- Fixed: Alien/Sausage hands with Vest uniform on Male archetype
- Fixed: Archetypes in Tutorial not displayed in the correct order
- Fixed: Magazine offset during reloading animations was removed
- Fixed: Female poses were adjusted so the look correctly in Lobby
- Fixed: PM position was slightly adjusted so it doesn’t clip with the left arm
- Fixed: Hand grenades as a description of some weapons
- Fixed: Switching language while in the lobby now correctly changes all text
- Fixed: Advanced Controls in Options screen are now scrollable. As a result, gamepad input actions are properly visible in all languages.
- Changed: Visual of hint/tooltip in Options.
- Changed: Lootbox Reward Screen Back button now functions of input released instead of pressed
- Tweaked: Level design fixes in Brodalen Bridges
- Fixed: Shelter – Antenna shows generate per hour value instead of a per day
- Fixed: Jumping in place with Rifle was playing Unarmed animation
- Added: Movement in water animations with Pistol in all directions
- Tweaked: Arms position when moving forward in the water with Pistol
- Tweaked: Machine Gun position adjusted again. All Machine Gun locomotion animations were slightly tweaked so the right hand stays away from the body avoiding clipping.
Shop & Crowns
To be Done:
There are also various changes done when it comes to Hard Currency and Shop.
Some of the changes have been are already done, while the others are currently work in progress and will be released during today/tomorrow. There will be no need to re-download the update. We will let you know via our social media once all changes are live
- Changed: Starter Pack – instead of 500 Crowns Player will now recieve 650 Crowns
- Changed: Outlander Pack – instead of 3000 Crowns Player will now receive 4000 Crowns
- Changed: Crowns Pack 1 – instead of 155 Crowns Player will now receive 195 Crowns
- Changed: Crowns Pack 2 – instead of 310 Crowns Player will now receive 390 Crowns
- Changed: Crowns Pack 3 – instead of 620 Crowns Player will now receive 780 Crowns +155 Crowns Bonus
- Changed: Crowns Pack 4 – instead of 1550 Crowns Player will now receive 1955 Crowns + 575 Crowns Bonus
- Changed: Crowns Pack 5 – instead of 3100 Crowns Player will now receive 3900 Crowns +2100 Crowns Bonus