Mitglieder der Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead und Preview Alpha Rings haben das neueste Xbox One System-Update von 1904 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1904.190218-1920) erhalten. Weiter unten erfahrt ihr mehr über die Fehlerbehebungen und bekannten Probleme im letzten System-Update von 1904. Für die nächsten Veröffentlichungen wird Microsoft die Alpha Skip Ahead und Alpha Builds synchron halten, um die Kernfunktionen erneut zu testen.
We are flighting a new Mini Keyboard and would love your feedback. If you prefer or require the bigger keyboard for accessibility, it is still available in Settings -> Ease of Access -> Magnifier -> Larger Keyboard. This mini keyboard floats over the UI, so will position itself smartly around textboxes. If you see any positioning or general issues, please file bugs with as much detail as possible (app you were using, screenshot etc.) as we deliberately have minimal logging around text entry for privacy reasons. Keep an eye out for a quest and survey!
Media Remote Programmable Buttons
We are flighting a new feature that enables you to reprogram buttons on your Media Remote. Choose your favorite app to launch when you press the OneGuide button on a media remote. You are able to access this via Settings>Kinect & devices>Media remote.
We are flighting a new feature that allows users to Restart the console from the Power Menu. This is feature simply accessed by holding down the Xbox Jewell and selecting Restart Console.
- Recent achievements not marked as seen until you open one up
Broadcasting on Mixer or Twitch
- We have fixed the issue that resulted in broadcasting to fail with both Mixer and Twitch. You are now able to reset the privacy setting to Disable the Kinect/webcam captured content sharing feature.
- Fixed an issue in which LG TVs fail to display UHD 24Hz Dolby Vision video.
Looking for Groups (LFG)
- Fixed the text to add tags to the LFG post remains displayed after the user has selected their tags
- Additional fixes to support detailed behavior for conversation page in the Guide with new messaging framework.
- Fixes to Group chats to enable/fix:
- Show all of my group chats in the group conversations section of UI.
- Add a friend to a group conversation.
- A user can see the roster for a group chat.
- Enable the user to leave a conversation and the owner can kick someone from a conversation.
My Games and Apps
- Fixed the Crunchyroll app to show both the name in Guide and icon as it was not showing the name.
- Fixed an issue that caused various titles installed on an older build to silently crash to dash at launch.
- Fixed a bug where old, previously read notifications could come back as new notifications. Users may need to mark these notifications as read one more time to permanently hide them.
- Fixed an issue in which Toasts from non-friends don’t display.
- UI Fixes to the Mini Keyboard to align the Microphone icon and fix the size of Emojis.
- UI fix for the Small Keyboard to resolve bad placement while in Minecraft.
- Mini Keyboard shift key fixed.
- Localization fixes.
- We have enabled “Alexa tell Xbox to pair my controller” “start controller pairing”
- We are tracking an issue that this title is crashing on launch.
- We are aware that some users with Xbox One X consoles are seeing graphical corruption on text fields when exiting a game and navigating back to home.
- We are tracking an issue with the Netflix app. When you are playing 4k content and then pause and place the console in connected standby upon relaunching the Netflix app when starting you console back up the Netflix app crashes. Workaround: Close and relaunch the Netflix app. Some users have also found if they change the console display resolution from 4K to 1080p then launch the app. After the app launch change the console display back to 4k.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.