Xbox Insider im Alpha und Alpha-Skip-Ahead Ring erhalten ein neues Update 1810.180725-1920, das einige Bugs entfernt. Außerdem gibt man bekannt, dass die neuen Avatare im Avatar Editor, im Aktivitätenfeed, den Leaderboards und im Profil zu sehen sind.
Important Build Notes
We’ve received feedback that the integration of Avatars on console has been a bit confusing due to the use of phrases like “Avatars on Home” and “Avatars on Dashboard,” so we wanted to clear up a few things. Currently, Avatars are visible to Xbox Insiders in the Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha Rings in the following places: the Avatar Editor, activity feed, leaderboards, and the Profile.
- Resolved the error message that Something Went Wrong Try Again Later when recording Game Clips.
- Fixed an issue in which some users would encounter the game not being added when adding a game to a group while installing the game.
My Games and Apps
- Users should no longer experience Various Games and Apps failing to launch with no error code which required a title uninstall and reinstall. This fix will resolve the issue when you launch the title.
- Users should no longer experience an issue with the Store app erroring out with the (0x80070bfa) error when browsing/launching the Store.
- Fixes to resolve the issue with Wireless and Wired networks failing to be detected when the console wakes from Instant on/connected standby.
- Users can now save profiles in the Xbox Accessories app.
- The settings for Blu-ray player audio passthrough is no longer broken when Dolby Atmos bitstream out is enabled.
- The Virtual Keyboard will no longer auto close before the user can enter in their password when adding new accounts.
- We have resolved the issue where users experienced various keys & controller shortcuts for the virtual keyboard are not being recognized. Certain keys (spacebar, @ symbol, – symbol) were not registering when being pressed on the keyboard (both the virtual keyboard and via a USB keyboard)
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen the first time after your console has flashed.
- The cursor may disappear when exiting and re-entering the app
- Workaround: Press Y when re-entering the app to make the cursor re-appear
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.