Das Xbox Insider Programm versorgt alle Alpha-Tester mit einem frischen Update. Dabei wird die „Meine Spiele“-Liste aufgeräumt und die „Bereit zum Installieren“-Spiele werden in diesem Punkt nicht mehr angezeigt. Stattdessen gibt es einen neuen Filter für „Meine Spiele & Apps“ der einmal die bereits installierten oder die „Bereit zum Installieren“-Spiele anzeigt.
Des Weiteren könnt ihr euch über den gleichen Filter alle Spiele und Apps nach Größe, letztem Update oder Alphabet sortiert anzeigen lassen.
Ready to Install
- In this update, we’ve simplified “My Games & apps” by making it easier to see what games and apps you have installed vs. what games and apps are ready to install. You’ll no longer see a “Ready to install” tab when you interact with “My games & apps” and will instead be able to toggle between “Installed” and “Ready to install” when viewing either games or apps. We’ve also placed all filter options under one button, so that you can easily view your games and apps by size, letter, last update and more. Try it yourself and be sure to provide feedback!
- Fixed an issue in which banning a member in a Club would freeze the UI.
- Fixes to the Guide to show the correct Notification Inbox counts.
My Games & Apps
- Memberships – We have resolved the issue in the Membership sections for Game Pass and EA Access not showing the correct titles.
- We have resolved the issue in which some titles were showing the incorrect icon/art.
- We have resolved the issue in which some users in My Games and Apps collection filters were unable to dismiss the Filter menu after launch in [Groups] page.
- Fixes to the Narrator feature to correctly read the chat and camera position correctly.
- We are aware that some users are experiencing issues where mics do not work. Please ensure that your controller is running the latest Firmware (Settings – Kinect & Devices – Devices & Accessories) and be sure to file feedback using the “Report a problem” tool when you experience this issue.
- We are aware that, in some instances, Avatar limbs (feet & hands) are pointing in unexpected directions and facial hair is appearing where it should not. Please file feedback should you experience this.
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen after creating a new Avatar.
My Games & Apps
- Ready To Install – When looking at the Membership sections for Games for Gold you will not see the correct listing of Installed titles.
- Workaround: Look for Ready to Install titles under the Games tab in My Games & Apps.
- Memberships – When viewing the Games for Gold Memberships section some users may see all available Ready to Install titles and not just those that are included with their membership.
- EA Access App – We are aware that the EA Access app will crash when navigating in the app and become unresponsive.
- Shudder App – We are aware that the Shudder app may become unresponsive.
- Microsoft Edge crashes for some users at random times.
- The cursor may disappear when exiting and re-entering the app.
- Workaround: Press Y when re-entering the app to make the cursor re-appear
- Sometimes users may encounter stuttering when launching straight into Oneguide after the console is turned on from Instant on. Please file feedback when you see this.
- Here is a workaround to resolve temporarily:
- If you have a Kinect sensor connected to the console, try disabling it by going to Settings>Kinect & devices>Kinect and toggling the Kinect sensor off. Then re-launch OneGuide.
- We are tracking an issue in which the console is fully powering off when it is placed into Instant On mode.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- We are aware that some characters appear incorrectly when using the Virtual Keyboard in conjunction with a chatpad. Workaround: Disconnect the chatpad.