Das Xbox Insider Update 1810.180729-1907 für Alpha und Alpha Skip Ahead-Teilnehmer ist da. Das Update beseitigt ein paar Bugs und die Darstellung der Avatare.
- Several reliability fixes around the Avatar Control to fix:
- -> The double-image issue of Avatars that some users are seeing.
- -> The speed in which the Avatar is displayed.
- Fixed an issue in which some users received the Something went wrong moving app in group.
- Updated wireless drivers to improve the stability of Wi-Fi.
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen the first time after your console has flashed.
- Microsoft Edge crashes for some users at random times.
- The cursor may disappear when exiting and re-entering the app
- -> Workaround: Press Y when re-entering the app to make the cursor re-appear
- Sometimes users may encounter stuttering when launching straight into Oneguide after the console is turned on from Instant on. Please file feedback when you see this.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.