Mit einem neuen Xbox Insider Alpha und Alpha Skip Ahead geht es weiteren Bugs an den Kragen. Vor allem die falsch positionierten Avatare und die fehlerhafte Controller-Vibration wurde angegangen. Was sich noch alles geändert hat, könnt ihr euch in den Patch Notes anschauen.
- Fixed an issue where the controller would sometimes not vibrate correctly.
- Avatars should now correctly display throughout the dashboard.
- Fixed various performance and bug issues
- We are tracking an issue where custom background images or achievement art are not being displayed on the dashboard when starting the console. The background image is not loading for the user when signing into their profile.
- Workaround: Refresh the dashboard.
- We are tracking an issue where users are reporting that various keys & controller shortcuts for the virtual keyboard are not being recognized. Certain keys (spacebar, @ symbol, – symbol) are not registering when being pressed on the keyboard (both the virtual keyboard and via a USB keyboard)
- We are tracking an issue with users not being able to select/change options under Device power options in Device Control
- You may see issues with Groups if you frequently switch between your non-Preview console and your Preview console.
- Workaround: Reset your Groups locally on the Preview console through “My games & apps” > Groups, then using the “Delete all groups” button at the bottom of the page to resync from the service.
- The cursor may disappear when exiting and re-entering the app
- Workaround: Press Y when re-entering the app to make the cursor re-appears
- Users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- When the console wakes from Instant on/connected standby with a wired connection, the console may not recognize that the Ethernet cable is plugged in.
- Workaround: Please reboot the console via Guide > reboot