Gestern hat Microsoft die Bombe platzen lassen und bekannt gegeben, dass alle künftigen Neuerscheinungen der Microsoft Studios am Erscheinungstag auch automatisch im Xbox Game Pass zum Download bereitstehen werden.
Gleichzeitig wurde ein neues Feature im Xbox Insider Programm für alle Alpha Tester veröffentlicht. Hierbei wird unter „Meine Spiele & Apps“ ein neuer Punkt „Xbox Game Pass“ angezeigt. Wer ein Abonnement hat, bekommt diesen Menüpunkt zu sehen und kann dort ebenfalls seine Spielauswahl treffen.
HOW TO GET IT:
• If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PST 1/24/2018 (9:00AM GMT 24/1), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
• This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.
OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1802.180119-1917
Available: 2:00PM PST 1/23/18 (10:00PM GMT 23/1)
• My Games and Apps Collection – Game Pass
We have enabled a new feature to show an “Xbox Game Pass” tab within “My games & apps” for users on Preview Alpha with an active Game Pass subscription.
If someone has an active Game Pass subscription, they will see this tab appear in “My games & apps” and be able to quickly install available games from Game Pass. It works just like ‘Ready to install’ but for Game Pass.
For users in Preview Alpha who do not have Game Pass, they will see the updated left navigation—section dividers added and Memberships tab has moved.
Fixed an issue which caused the incorrect profile color to display after powering on the console.
• System Update
Resolved an issue which sometimes caused the console to get stuck at a loading screen (with a loading spinner only) when downloading a system update.
• Party Chat
Resolved an issue which sometimes caused party chat to crash in the Guide.
You may be unable to add/remove/edit content blocks by pressing Y.
• System Setup – Kinect
When setting up a Kinect during the initial console set-up experience, the setup fails when tuning audio.
• Network Transfer
The network transfer fails when initiated from a console on 1802 (this update).
Workaround: You can perform a network transfer using an 1802 console as the source and initiating the network transfer from a 1711 console on the same network.
You may notice strange characters which replace normal translated text on the dashboard, Guide, and other areas. Please use Report a problem when you encounter these issues.
• Games Installation
Games that are installed fail to launch.
Workaround: If the games are installed to an external drive please copy the game to the internal drive or attempt to delete the title and redownload to fix the launch error.
We are investigating the inaccurate RGB colors that have been reported when displaying in 4K HDR mode when playing a UHD disc.
• The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew
• Avatars on Home
Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.