Mit dem neuesten Alpha-Update (Versionsnummer 1804.180326-1920) geht es weiteren Bugs an den Kragen. Die Änderungen könnt ihr euch wie gewohnt hier durchlesen.
- Fixed an issue in which some users are black screen on boot after update.
My Games and Apps
- Fixed issues with apps and games failing to launch.
- The search function in Spotify is working now. The Spotify team did an app fix.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- Netflix on Monitor only works at 1080p and does not support 1440p – Netflix is aware of the issue. Workaround : If watching Netflix on a Monitor/LCD please set the display output to 1080p.
- Some users are discovering that some games are not showing in HDR – Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
- Some users are discovering that the search function in Spotify is not working. Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation. Workaround – Type in a search hit enter and nothing happens. Click the left stick twice and it searches properly.
Controller sharing/ Co-pilot vibration issues
- Some users may experience a problem with a controller vibrating non-stop when using the share controller or the co-pilot feature.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Some users are reporting when quitting a game or app via the guide Home is not loading and you see a black screen.
- If you are experiencing Audio low volume, distorted audio or not audio in some games or apps please file feedback.
- Hulu app volume is lower and being investigated.