Mit dem neuesten Xbox Insider Alpha Update 1804.180316-1900 werden die Dolby Atmos Sound Bugs entfernt, die sich seit der letzten Aktualisierung eingeschlichen haben. Weitere Bugs wurden vorerst nicht entfernt.
HOW TO GET IT:
- If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
- NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
- If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 3:00 AM PDT 3/20/2018 (10:00AM GMT 3/20), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
- This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.
OS version released: rs4_release_xbox_dev.180316-1900
Available: 6:00PM PST 3/19 (2:00AM GMT 3/20)
We have resolved issues with Dolby Atmos for Home Theater and certain AVR models that did result in random sound cut outs. The receiver should now correctly display with the ATMOS stream is detected and accurately reproduce ATMOS channels.
Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default. Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
Netflix on Monitor only works at 1080p and does not support 1440p – Netflix is aware of the issue. Workaround : If watching Netflix on a Monitor/LCD please set the display output to 1080p.
We are investigating an issue in which some users are experiencing the console shutdown after you turn it on. Workaround – Simply turn the console back on.
- Virtual Keyboard
- The virtual keyboard disappears randomly when inputting text.
- Chinese virtual keyboard not working in this build. Workaround plus in a USB keyboard.
- HDR Issues
Some users are discovering that some games are not showing in HDR – Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
- Spotify Search
Some users are discovering that the search function in Spotify is not working. Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation. Workaround – Type in a search hit enter and nothing happens. Click the left stick twice and it searches properly.
- Controller sharing/ Co-pilot vibration issues
Some users may experience a problem with a controller vibrating non-stop when using the share controller or the co-pilot feature.
- Loss of center channel when Windows Sonic enabled
- Audio lag in various games and apps being tracked
- Mixer – Games UWP Games
- There is an issue with broadcasting UWP Games. If you start a game then proceed to load Mixer and the broadcast fails we are tracking this issue. Workaround – Start Mixer to broadcast then start the game and you can broadcast while the game is running.