Wie wir bereits berichtet haben, wurde ein neues Alpha Update veröffentlicht, dass circa einem Viertel aller Alpha-Tester die neue Gruppen-Ordner-Funktion zum Testen bereitstellt. Was noch im Update enthalten ist, erfahrt ihr hier:
- Group Your Games and Apps
- Improved Family Settings
- More Privacy Options
- We have fixed localization issues with the two new privacy login screens that users will encounter.
- Misc. performance fixes in the platform.
- Some users may experience intermittent loss of Audio with certain configurations of AV receivers with ATMOS or with changing audio configurations during console use.
- We are investigating reports of loss of audio in some games when resuming from Instant-On. Please file feedback when this occurs.
- We are aware that some users with Denon or Marantz receivers and the LG SJ9 soundbar are experiencing Audio issues.
- If you add an inbox app to a Group, the next system update will cause you to lose its image. Remove from Group and re-add to bring back its image.
- If you have more than 25 items in your Pins when you have Groups first enabled, not all items will appear. This will be fixed in an upcoming build.
- If you try to add more than 40 items at one time to a Group, this operation may fail.
- You cannot Remove the “Pins” Group. This is currently by design because Pins and Groups coexist for users.
- If you uninstall a game/app after previously adding it to a Group, it will lose its image. Workaround is to remove from Group and add it back.
- NOTE : If someone is in a bad state for Groups, they can always go into My games & apps > Groups and press the “Reset groups” button at the bottom of the page to bring them back to the Day 0 experience with Pins as their first Group. It will remove all other Groups they created.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- An issue has been discovered with some titles (Halo MCC, Halo 5, EA Sports titles as an example) that matchmaking is failing. We are tracking a fix on this issue.
- Work continues on the stability of the Wi-Fi connectivity. If you see any issues please report the problems for investigation.
- Some users are encountering an issue where their YouTube account is being signed out whenever they launch the app.
- Workaround: Uninstall/re-install the app and sign in with your account again.