Mit einem neuen Xbox Insider Alpha Update und einer Größe von 421 MB geht es einigen Bugs an den Kragen. Dennoch ist auch die Liste der bekannten Bugs immer noch lang. Wir hoffen, dass das Team die Probleme bald in den Griff bekommt, um schnell neue Features anbieten zu können. Welche Änderungen euch diesmal erwarten, könnt ihr wie gewohnt hier auf Xboxdynasty.de nachlesen. Dazu dürfen auserwählte Tester die neue Twitter-Share-Funktion ausprobieren:
March 8th: New Preview Alpha build available (1804.180305-1900)
Wi-Fi Lag Issues
- We have resolved the issue in which your Wi-Fi connection would lag for 3-4 seconds and reoccur after 30 minutes.
- We have resolved the issue sin which the Blu-ray app may experience visual glitching after a few minutes of playback.
Game Install Progress
- We have resolved this game install progress bar showing over 100% status.
My Games and Apps – Some Games missing from your collection
- We have resolved an issue in which some games and apps are missing from your collection. You will no longer see the tabs in your My Games and Apps show no titles/and or some titles missing in your (1) Game Pass collection and (2) EA Access collection.
- We have resolved issues with RGB colors when displaying in 4K HDR mode when playing a UHD disc.
Settings – Accessory App
- We have fixed the issue of not being able to assign controller configurations in the Xbox Accessory app.
- If Microsoft Edge was pinned prior to downloading the 1804 update, attempting to launch Microsoft Edge from the existing pin will fail.
- Workaround: Delete the old Microsoft Edge pin and re-pin Microsoft Edge.
- When accessing the Language & location page in Settings, it may take a long time for the page to load.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- We are aware that some Spatial Audio users will experience unexpected game volumes and are working on a fix.
- We are aware that the Mono output feature is not working as expected in latest builds. The team has identified a fix and is testing. Please turn off the feature if you are using an audio receiver with less than 7.1 audio channels.
- We have identified an issue with Dolby Atmos for Home Theater and certain AVR models that will result in random sound cut outs. If a sound cut out ever occurs you can change your audio format settings to something else and then back to reset it.
- Some users have reported that HDMI in volume is lower for TV Input and some media apps. We are actively investigating. Workaround : Start Background Music and goto the Audio Settings and set the volume slider to 50% rather than 0% and the volume issue is fixed.
- In the Now TV app some UI elements are disappearing during playback.
- In the Plex App some users are experiencing buffering. We are actively investigating this issue. Workaround – You can back out of the Plex app to home then go back into the Plex app and playback continues.
- The Netflix team are updating the app as it is crashing for some users. Workaround – Please check for an update for the Netflix app.
- Netflix on Monitor only works at 1080p and does not support 1440p – Netflix is aware of the issue. Workaround : If watching Netflix on a Monitor/LCD please set the display output to 1080p.
- We are investigating an issue in which some users are experiencing the console shutdown after you turn it on. Workaround – Simply turn the console back on.
- We are investigating why some users are unable to play 4k content in the Vudu app.
- The virtual keyboard disappears randomly when inputting text.Workaround – Plug in a wired or wireless keyboard
- Some users are discovering that some games are not showing in HDR – Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation and please provide the make and model of your TV and the firmware version.
Game Install Progress
- We are aware of an issue in which the Game Progress status shows over 300%. Please note that this is a different scenario to the fix in this build referenced above in fixes.
My Games and Apps
- We are aware of an issue in which Games and updates are installing to non Home consoles even if you have selected to not keep games and apps up to date.
- Some users are discovering that the search function in Spotify is not working. Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
- Some users are experiencing a problem in which the Store App is failing to update. Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
Casting from the Xbox – Apps such as YouTube
- Automatic discovery over WiFi is currently not working correctly. The YouTube app relies on this to make pairing seamless (Link with Wi-Fi). There is a known issue with uPnP and state separation that is being investigated. In the meantime, please use the second pairing method in the YouTube app. Launch the YouTube app then go to Setting à Link TV and Phone à Link with TV Code. Follow the directions on screen.
- We are aware that the Schedule details is missing after you re-select your schedule from Dark or Light in Theme.