Im Xbox Insider Programm hagelt es momentan ein Update nach dem anderen. Doch von den neuen Xbox LIVE Avataren fehlt bisher jegliche Spur und die Gerüchte vergangener Tage haben sich auch nicht bestätigt. Somit bleibt nur eins: Abwarten und Tee trinken und bis dahin viele weitere kleine Updates im Alpha-Ring herunterladen. Welche Änderungen diesmal auf euch warten, könnt ihr den folgenden Patch Notes entnehmen.
April 2nd: New Preview Alpha build available (1804.180330-1920)
HOW TO GET IT:
• If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 3:00 AM PDT 4/3/2018 (10:00AM GMT 4/3), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
• This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.
OS version released: rs4_release_xbox_dev.180330-1920
Available: 2:00PM PST 4/2 (9.00PM 2/4)
• Fixed an issue in which some users would experience loss of audio in games or apps.
• Controller sharing/ Co-pilot vibration issues
• Users will no longer experience a problem with a controller vibrating non-stop when using the share controller or the co-pilot feature.
• Microsoft Edge
• Fixed an issue in with system stability that could result in Microsoft Edge from crashing when running multiple apps/games.
• System Reliability
• Fixed an issue in with system stability that could result in Home/apps or games crashing when running multiple apps/games.
• Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
• Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
• Netflix on Monitor only works at 1080p and does not support 1440p – Netflix is aware of the issue. Workaround : If watching Netflix on a Monitor/LCD please set the display output to 1080p.
• HDR Issues
• Some users are discovering that some games are not showing in HDR – Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
• Profile Color
• Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
• Some users are reporting when quitting a game or app via the guide Home is not loading and you see a black screen.
• Hulu app volume is lower and being investigated.
• We are aware of the Guide staying on the screen or being blank when exiting a game or app.