Ein neues Xbox Insider Update wurde im Alpha Ring ausgerollt. Ab sofort könnt ihr nun über die Spielverwaltung einsehen, ob ein Spiel die Xbox One X Enhanced Upgrades installiert hat oder nicht. Weitere Änderungen könnt ihr den folgenden Patchnotes entnehmen.
November 5th: New Preview Alpha build available (1711.171103-1923)
HOW TO GET IT:
• If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PDT 11/6/2017 (8:00AM GMT 6/11), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
• NOTE: This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.
OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171103-1923
Available: 2:00PM PDT 11/5 (9:00PM GMT 5/11)
• Games & Apps
You can now check whether a specific game has downloaded Xbox One X assets from Games & Apps. To do this, navigate to Games & Apps > Games, place the focus over an Xbox One X Enhanced game, press the Menu button, and select Manage game. In the Manage game menu you’ll see Xbox One X Assets: Installed if Xbox One X Enhanced content has been installed.
• Party chat
• Miscellaneous improvements for Game performance issues, guide performance issues, stuttering/popping PartyChat audio • Fixes for Bad audio quality and users “hearing tinny” audio • Fixed an issue when joining a party chat you will receive the following error – “Party encountered an error. Something went wrong with your party. Try again later. [0x8923102B]”
• Store 4k Videos
• Fixed an issue in which 4k videos would not launch and stay in the opening state.
• Dolby Atmos and Sound Settings
• Fixed an issue which caused Dolby Atmos settings to reset after resuming from connected standby and settings would report no audio state.
• Fixed an issue in which Cortana skills that activated 3rd party apps did not work such as iHeartRadio.
• My Games and Apps
• Fixed an issue in which some game installed if cancelled would get into a corrupted state and the install failed. • Fixed an issue in which the Network transfer Resume All would stop install of the currently installing item and starts installing the last item resumed. • Improved the reliability of Game launches reducing activation timeout errors resulting in a game failing to launch. Games are more resilient now to launching.
• The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
• Avatars on Home
• Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.