Frisch nach den Osterfeiertagen melden sich im Xbox Insider Programm die Updates zurück. Diesmal erhalten die Beta-, Delta- und Omega-Ringe eine Aktualisierung, was auf eine baldige Veröffentlichung für alle hoffen lässt.
April 1st: New Preview BETA, DELTA & OMEGA build available (1804.180329-1920)
HOW TO GET IT:
- If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
- NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
- If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 3:00 AM PDT 4/3/2018 (10:00AM GMT 4/3), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
- This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.
OS version released: rs4_release_xbox_dev.180329-1920
Available: 2:00PM PST 4/1 (9:00PM GMT 4/2)
NEW FEATURES: (For the OMEGA Ring Users)
- Support for 1440p Video Output
Xbox One X and Xbox One S now support output at 1440p resolution for games and media; 1440p resolution, sometimes referred to as “2560×1440” and “QHD,” is a popular choice for PC users. With over a million and a half more pixels than 1080p, this resolution fills the gap between Full HD and 4K displays.
- A New Level of Mixer Interactivity
Introducing a new form of Mixer interactivity: Share controller. Now Mixer streamers on Xbox One have the option of sharing their controller with a Mixer viewer who is watching through Mixer.com. Streamers can share their entire controller (except the Xbox button) in the Xbox game they are playing, and a viewer can take control through the on-screen gamepad or by plugging a controller into their PC. Viewer and streamer can work together in the game, or the viewer can cause trouble – resulting in hilarious chaos. It’s your choice!
- The Cutting Edge
The Microsoft Edge browser on Xbox One has been updated to a new look that’s modern but still feels familiar. We know how important a good web browsing experience is for you, so we’ve doubled down on making Microsoft Edge easy to navigate with a controller. Improvements to the Favorites and History experience make it simple for you to return to your favorite sites. We’re also very excited to announce that you can now download and upload pictures, music and videos from Microsoft Edge on the console; your downloaded content can then be browsed with the File Explorer app. Other new features to note are tab muting, read aloud and autofill. We’re always looking to improve the browsing experience on Xbox and look forward to your feedback.
- More Immersive Audio
If you’re the type of person that loves to rock out to a music playlist while playing your favorite games, we have good news for you! You now have an option to selectively balance game audio against background music within the Guide. Turn down the game volume, crank up the music volume and rock on. But that’s not all. The system sounds on Home and in the Guide have been completely revamped to support spatial audio, so the audio cues from your surround sound system will match the actions you see on-screen.
- Powerful Invite Filtering Tools for Club Owners
Club administrators can now filter invitation requests based on various criteria, including reputation, Gamerscore, and recommendations from existing club members. Are you setting up a club for hardcore PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds players? Set a filter to only show invitees with over 200 hours of playtime. Maybe you’re looking for Gamerscore completionists in Forza Motorsport 7? Filter requests to only show invitees with over 900 Gamerscore. These filters will persist until the administrator changes them, so if you set or edit club filters, they’ll still be there the next time you sign-in. Club invitees will also now appear in a vertical list, with details such as their Gamertag, Gamerpic, Gamerscore, a line noting if the new invitees were recommended by an existing club member, and a reputation indicator.
- Smarter Feeds
You will soon be able to sort your club feeds to show you “what’s hot” and “top posts.” Use the “what’s hot” filter to see trending content in the club feed that’s popular right now. Filtering by “top posts” will show you the most popular posts of all time in that club. You will also soon be able to disable comments on your feed posts across clubs, Game Hubs, and Community, so the only person in control of the narrative is you. Finally, we’re cleaning up your feeds by hiding posts for broadcasts once they’ve ended.
- Open Tournaments
Tournaments are now available directly in Game Hubs, so you don’t have to be a member of a club to start or join a tournament.
- Share directly to Twitter!
You can now upload content directly to Twitter. This means your screenshot and footage captures will now display and play directly in your Twitter feed, and it will also appear as part of your Twitter media. We’ll even help you get your clips discovered by suggesting hashtags! To do so, just go to your Recent captures, pick an item and Share to Twitter!
- Video Settings
In Display- Video Output-Video Modes we have enabled two new Video settings. Variable Refresh Rate (aka Freesync support) and ALLM (Auto-Low Latency Mode) are enabled.
1) Fixed an issue in which some users would experience the failure notification and tracking of achievements in real-time.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- Netflix on Monitor only works at 1080p and does not support 1440p – Netflix is aware of the issue. Workaround : If watching Netflix on a Monitor/LCD please set the display output to 1080p.
- HDR Issues
- Some users are discovering that some games are not showing in HDR – Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
- Controller sharing/ Co-pilot vibration issues
- Some users may experience a problem with a controller vibrating non-stop when using the share controller or the co-pilot feature.
- Profile Color
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Some users are reporting when quitting a game or app via the guide Home is not loading and you see a black screen.
- Hulu app volume is lower and being investigated.
- We are aware of the Guide staying on the screen or being blank when exiting a game or app.