Das Xbox Team hat am Wochenende noch ein weiteres Update für Xbox Insider im Beta & Delta Ring veröffentlicht und damit weitere Fehler auf der Xbox One Konsole beseitigt. Das Update mit der Versionsnummer 1810.180828-1920 behebt Fehler beim Anzeigen der Mitgliedschaft unter „Meine Spiele & Apps“, im One Guide sowie Textprobleme bei 4K TV-Geräten.
NOTE : Today a subset of Delta Users are receiving the 1810 build. We are doing the subset of users as we are targeting the upgrade process and will move the remaining set of Delta users in over the next few weeks as we flight new builds to test the upgrade process.
My Games & Apps
- Memberships – We have resolved the issue in the Membership sections for Games for Gold not showing the correct titles.
- UI Fixes to the collection filter in My Games and Apps – now the drop down is anchored rather than centered.
- Fixes to Oneguide in which some users were seeing an error with the app failing to launch and stating it needs to be re-installed with an error.
Settings – Display
- Fixes to the 4k TV details status page to fix issues with Text being Cut-off.
- We are aware that some users are experiencing issues where mics do not work. Please ensure that your controller is running the latest Firmware (Settings – Kinect & Devices – Devices & Accessories) and be sure to file feedback using the “Report a problem” tool when you experience this issue.
- We are aware that, in some instances, Avatar limbs (feet & hands) are pointing in unexpected directions and facial hair is appearing where it should not. Please file feedback should you experience this.
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen after creating a new Avatar.
My Games & Apps
- EA Access App – We are aware that the EA Access app will crash when navigating in the app and become unresponsive.
- Shudder App – We are aware that the Shudder app may become unresponsive.
- We are aware of the following Media apps crashing and have identified a fix that will be flighted shortly. There is no workaround at present. The apps we are monitoring are:
- Demand 5
- CTV Go on Box One
- TMN GO
- Foxtel Play
- Halo Channel
- TSN on Xbox One
- Microsoft Edge crashes for some users at random times.
- The cursor may disappear when exiting and re-entering the app.
- Workaround: Press Y when re-entering the app to make the cursor re-appear
- Sometimes users may encounter stuttering when launching straight into Oneguide after the console is turned on from Instant on. Please file feedback when you see this.
- Here is a workaround to resolve temporarily:
- If you have a Kinect sensor connected to the console, try disabling it by going to Settings>Kinect & devices>Kinect and toggling the Kinect sensor off. Then re-launch OneGuide.
- We are tracking an issue in which the console is fully powering off when it is placed into Instant On mode.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Settings – Network Statistics
- We are aware that the Detailed Network Statistics feature is not showing any data. This does not impact the consoles networking performance at all it is a UI bug.
- We are aware that some characters appear incorrectly when using the Virtual Keyboard in conjunction with a chatpad. Workaround: Disconnect the chatpad.