Nach längerer Zeit bekommen auch die Xbox Insider im Beta- und Delta-Ring ein neues Update. Mit dabei ist der Downloadfortschritt im Guide und zahlreiche Verbesserungen gibt es noch dazu.
March 20th: New Preview Beta & Delta build available (1804.180316-1900)
HOW TO GET IT:
• If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 3:00 AM PDT 3/21/2018 (10:00AM GMT 3/21), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
• This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.
OS version released: rs4_release_xbox_dev.180316-1900
Available: 6:00PM PST 3/20 (2:00AM GMT 3/21)
Monitor your game downloads directly from the Guide. Previously an experimental feature, now enabled for all users.
• Audio Issues
• We have resolved the issues that some users with Spatial Audio experienced unexpected game volumes when playing games or apps.
• We have resolved the issue in which the Mono output feature was not working as expected.
• We have resolved the HDMI-in volume is lower issue that users have been experiencing for TV Input and some media apps.
• We have resolved issues with Dolby Atmos for Home Theater and certain AVR models that did result in random sound cut outs. The receiver should now correctly display with the ATMOS stream is detected and accurately reproduce ATMOS channels.
• Home – Guide
We have resolved the issue in which some users have been experiencing the Guide crash.
• Game Install Progress
We are aware of an issue in which the Game Progress status shows over 300%. Please note that this is a different scenario to the fix in this build referenced above in fixes.
Users should no longer encounter any issues playing 4k content in the Vudu app.
• Settings – Accessory App
We have resolved an issue in which some users were not able to assign controller configurations in the Xbox Accessory app.
Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default. Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
Netflix on Monitor only works at 1080p and does not support 1440p – Netflix is aware of the issue. Workaround : If watching Netflix on a Monitor/LCD please set the display output to 1080p.
We are investigating an issue in which some users are experiencing the console shutdown after you turn it on. Workaround – Simply turn the console back on.
• Virtual Keyboard
• The virtual keyboard disappears randomly when inputting text.
• Chinese virtual keyboard not working in this build. Workaround plus in a USB keyboard.
• HDR Issues
Some users are discovering that some games are not showing in HDR – Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
• Spotify Search
Some users are discovering that the search function in Spotify is not working. Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation. Workaround – Type in a search hit enter and nothing happens. Click the left stick twice and it searches properly.
• Controller sharing/ Co-pilot vibration issues
Some users may experience a problem with a controller vibrating non-stop when using the share controller or the co-pilot feature.
• Loss of center channel when Windows Sonic enabled
• Audio lag in various games and apps being tracked
• Mixer – Games UWP Games
• There is an issue with broadcasting UWP Games. If you start a game then proceed to load Mixer and the broadcast fails we are tracking this issue. Workaround – Start Mixer to broadcast then start the game and you can broadcast while the game is running.
• 4K Game Crashes
Resuming a 4K HDR game after watching captured 4K screenshots and gamedvr clips will result in the game never starting again or result in crashes.
• My Games and Apps – Some Games missing from your collection
We are investigating an issue in which some games and apps are missing from your collection. You may see the tabs in your My Games and Apps show a spinning circle/no titles/and or some titles missing in your (1) Game Pass collection and (2) EA Access collection. You still own the titles they are simply not displaying in My Games and Apps Workaround – Simply find the missing title in the Store and play from the Store display page or launch the EA Access app for other titles missing.