Das Xbox One Dashboard hat einige neue Funktionen im April 2018 bekommen, wird weitere bereits im Mai 2018 erhalten und nun sind Alpha-Tester an der Reihe eine neue Funktion zu testen. Dabei geht es darum Spielclips im Guide zu editieren, bzw. zu kürzen und dann direkt auf Twitter zu veröffentlichen.
HOW TO GET IT:
• If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 3:00 AM PDT 4/26/2018 (10:00AM GMT 4/26), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
• This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.
OS version released: rs4_release_xbox_dev.180422-0811
Available: 2:00PM PDT 4/25/18
Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 4/26/18
• We have fixed an issue in which some users are unable to navigate away from a Club page.
• Fixed an issue when searching via Guide and changing the filer results in being unable to access the virtual keyboard.
• Fixed and issue where attempting to access Button Mapping and Vibration did not launch the Xbox Accessories app.
• Some users may experience intermittent loss of Audio with certain configurations of AV receivers with ATMOS or with changing audio configurations during console use.
• Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
• Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
• Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
• Some users may notice the Gamerscore icon is missing in their profile when using the Light Theme or Theme schedule.
• Some users may encounter an issue with their WiFi connection when resuming the console from standby where it will not connect to their network.
o Workaround: Please reboot the console
• Some users may be seeing a “Local cache is full” message when powering on their console. This is due to the Wi-Fi bug above.
Navigation and Selection in Menu’s
• Users are unable to select an action in menus. This means users are unable to:
o Cannot move/copy content in Network transfer or locally from the internal HDD to an external HDD
o Set a default disk to install content if they have more than one drive attached
Therefore you are unable to set external HDD as default install location if your internal HDD is set