Das Xbox Insider Programm versorgt alle Tester im Beta-, Delta- und Omega-Ring mit einem neuen Update. Welche Änderungen es diesmal gibt, könnt ihr den folgenden Patch Notes entnehmen.
April 4th: New Preview BETA, DELTA & OMEGA build available (1804.180330-1920)
HOW TO GET IT:
• If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 3:00 AM PDT 4/5/2018 (10:00AM GMT 4/5), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
• This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.
OS version released: rs4_release_xbox_dev.180330-1920
Available: 6:00PM PST 4/4 (1.00AM 5/4)
• Fixed an issue in which some users would experience loss of audio in games or apps.
• Controller sharing/ Co-pilot vibration issues
• Users will no longer experience a problem with a controller vibrating non-stop when using the share controller or the co-pilot feature.
• Microsoft Edge
• Fixed an issue in with system stability that could result in Microsoft Edge from crashing when running multiple apps/games.
• System Reliability
• Fixed an issue in with system stability that could result in Home/apps or games crashing when running multiple apps/games.
• Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
• Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
• Netflix on Monitor only works at 1080p and does not support 1440p – Netflix is aware of the issue. Workaround : If watching Netflix on a Monitor/LCD please set the display output to 1080p.
• HDR Issues
• Some users are discovering that some games are not showing in HDR – Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
• Profile Color
• Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
• Some users are reporting when quitting a game or app via the guide Home is not loading and you see a black screen.
• Hulu app volume is lower and being investigated.
• We are aware of the Guide staying on the screen or being blank when exiting a game or app.
• Party Chat
• We are aware of party chat failing when Guide is dismissed.