Das Xbox Insider Programm stellt Features vor der eigentlichen Veröffentlichung bereit, um diese im Alpha- und Beta-Status zu testen. Das Ordner-Gruppen-Feature wurde vorerst nur für einen kleinen Teil der Alpha-Gruppe veröffentlicht. Doch der Kreis der Tester wurde nun vergrößert und in Kürze sollen alle Alpha-Ring-Teilnehmer das neue Ordner-Gruppen-Feature erhalten.
Falls ihr also im Alpha-Ring seid, könnte es schon heute soweit sein. Prüft am besten gleich, ob für eure Konsole ein neues Update vorhanden ist und probiert die neue Funktion aus.
- We have fixed issues with some users with Denon or Marantz receivers and the LG SJ9 soundbar that were experiencing Audio issues.
Game & Party Chat
- We have fixed the issue in which some games have no Game Chat audio after party chat is active.
- If you had more than 25 items in your Pins when you have Groups first enabled, not all items were appearing. This is fixed with the latest build.
- If you tried to add more than 40 items at one time to a Group, this operation would occasionally fail. This is not expected to be an issue for most users and was identified as a one-off.
- When you first get Groups, your Pins content block on Home sometimes would show “Remove group” although you have Pins as a Group. This is fixed with the latest build.
- Misc. performance fixes in the platform.
- Some users may experience intermittent loss of Audio with certain configurations of AV receivers with ATMOS or with changing audio configurations during console use.
- We are investigating reports of loss of audio in some games when resuming from Instant-On. Please file feedback when this occurs.
- If you add an system app (anything pre-installed such as Settings, Edge, etc.) to a Group, the next system update will cause you to lose its image. Workaround: Remove from Group and re-add to bring back its image.
- If you uninstall a game/app after previously adding it to a Group, it will lose its image. Workaround is to remove from Group and add it back. This is being investigated to be fixed for a later build.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Work continues on the stability of the Wi-Fi connectivity. If you see any issues please report the problems for investigation.
- Some users are encountering an issue where their YouTube account is being signed out whenever they launch the app.
- Workaround: Uninstall/re-install the app and sign in with your account again.