Ab sofort erhalten Mitglieder der Xbox One Preview Beta und des Delta Rings ein neues 1811 Xbox One System-Update (181030-1920). Weiter unten erfahrt ihr mehr über die Fehlerbehebungen und bekannten Probleme im letzten System-Update von 1811.
- Children signing up for new accounts will now be asked to add a parent only if required to by local privacy regulations (e.g., GDPR or COPPA). This means that some minors, like teens in the U.S., will no longer have to add a parent and join a Microsoft family during signup. Xbox privacy and online safety defaults will still be applied based on age, and in order to change those, the minor would need to add a parent on Xbox who can then change their settings. Minors not in a family can add a parent anytime in Settings > Account > Family settings > Add a parent. Joining a family would also allow the parent and child to use other family features like content restrictions, screen time, activity reporting, and spending.
- Children that are subject to local privacy regulations will still be required to add a parent during signup. While this will create a Microsoft family through which the parent can use family features like content restrictions, screen time, activity reporting, and spending, the parent will no longer be required to sign in on Xbox. If a parent wants to change their child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings, the parent can sign in separately on Xbox and manage their family in Settings > Account > Family settings.
- Existing child accounts are not affected by this change and will remain with their parents in their current Microsoft family.
Mouse & Keyboard Support
- We have enabled mouse support in this release. Please check out the Quest in the Xbox Insider Hub to experience mouse and keyboard support in Warframe.
- The search function has been enhanced across the console and will now return responses from the Xbox Assist application for example to help with help, support and troubleshooting. Please check out the Quest in the Xbox Insider Hub to help us gather feedback.
- Several fixes to improve the stability of Audio and enhancements to Spatial Audio. The fixes address the issue in which some users would experience no audio or inconsistent audio in games/apps. The enhancements to Spatial audio improve the user experience.
- Game Hub pages will no longer display a blank white square in the top left corner of the screen while in High Contrast Light theme
- Additional fixes to address the console loosing network connectivity at random times.
- Additional fixes to address the console fully powering off when it is placed into Instant On mode.
System – USB Keyboard
- Fixes to address several areas of navigation when using a USB keyboard:
- Users are now able to scroll horizontally through the tiles displayed within the Welcome screen of official clubs
- Users are now able to set focus to the Redeem Code or Launch Site button options within Xbox Live Messages
- Focus will remain on the Profile tile when attempting to scroll down to the More Actions and Comments button option within the Activity Feeds
- Users will now not lose focus within the Welcome tab of Official club pages when scrolling down the screen via the usb keyboard
- Scrolling through Profile cards within the guide will appear without choppy navigation
System – General
- Fixes to address memory leaks that led to app and system instability.
- UI fixes to address spacing of text/Profile cards and game tiles throughout home.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.