Xbox Insider im Delta Ring erhalten ein neues Update 1904, um einige Bugs beiseite zu schaffen. Außerdem wurde eine neue Liste der bekannten Fehler veröffentlicht.
- We have resolved the issue with no Badging for Recent Achievements.
- We have resolved the issue in which the Action button (Redeem Code) within messages from Xbox Live messages was not working.
My Games and Apps
- We have resolved an issue in which 360 BC titles were failing to show under Games and Apps.
- We have fixed the issue that Sometimes B will back out of collection instead of closing the filter popup.
- We have resolved the issue that the game such as “One Leaves” causes guide to crash on game exit.
- Game save data fixes to address the issue that Save data did not refresh after deletion.
- Various narrator fixes:
- Narrator: Screen Reader is now announcing the information about “More Options” button for the blocks in Home page
- Localization fixes.
- On Screen Keyboard covers group chat window – We have resolved the issue with the onscreen keyboard in group chat covering up the text entry window.
- We are aware of issues of No Audio heard from Non-Spatial Audio games when using Dolby Atmos for Home Theater with the LG SJ9 soundbar.
Game Pass Mobile App
- Issue/Impact – After pushing a remote installation of a game from the Game Pass mobile app, customers will not see progress of the installation on in the mobile app and may not receive install notifications. The game will still successfully install if there is sufficient available space on the console.
- Affected audience – must be in 1904 preview, must be a GP subscriber, must be using the GP mobile app, must be pushing game installations from the app.
- Workarounds – None. A fix is coming in the next version of the mobile app in March. Customers interested in getting early access to the fix can download the Game Pass Beta app.
- We are aware that the clock/time is missing from home and the dashboard.
- We are aware that users in Alpha with the new messaging framework are not seeing all messages from before mid-January and we are working on a mitigation’s and fixes. Workaround : You are able to access all your messages on the PC Xbox App or on www.xbox.com
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- We are tracking that Home is failing to load/crashing with latest update.
- On Screen Keyboard in Hebrew – We are aware that the onscreen keyboard in Hebrew the period or semi-colon no longer works. Workaround: A physical usb keyboard works.