Im Xbox Insider Alpha Ring hat sich ein ärgerlicher Bug eingeschlichen. Dabei stürzt die Netflix App immer und immer wieder ab. Diesen Bug könnt ihr mit dem folgenden Workaround ausmerzen.
- Geht in die Systemeinstellungen und schaut, ob ihr das neueste Update geladen habt (aktualisiert die Konsole falls nicht)
- Deinstalliert die Netflix App
- Haltet 10 Sekunden den Xbox Power Schalter an der Konsole
- Wartet 30 Sekunden, sobald die Konsole sich komplett ausgeschaltet hat
- Schaltet die Konsole wieder ein
- Wechselt in den Xbox Store und installiert Netflix neu
Weitere Änderungen, die mit einem Alpha Update am Wochenende veröffentlicht wurden, könnt ihr den folgenden Patch Notes entnehmen.
March 3rd: New Preview Alpha build available (1804.180301-1900)
HOW TO GET IT:
• If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PST 3/3/2018 (9:00AM GMT 3/3), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
• This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.
OS version released: rs4_release_xbox_dev_1804.180301-1900
Available: 6:00PM PST 3/3 (2:00AM GMT 3/4)
• Black Screen
We have fixed this issue when resuming from connected standby (with the console in Instant-On mode) and you encountered a black screen.
• System Update
Users will no longer an E200 error at the last stage of the installation or when shutting down some games.
• System Update
This build installation will take a bit longer than usual, as it will require the full update size of 3.5 GB. This update does not factory reset the console it is a large payload. Download times are dependent on your Internet speeds and can likely be improved by using a wired network connection.
If Microsoft Edge was pinned prior to downloading the 1804 update, attempting to launch Microsoft Edge from the existing pin will fail. Workaround: Delete the old Microsoft Edge pin and re-pin Microsoft Edge.
If Netflix crashes when first launched, check for an app update on the Store or from My games & apps. You may need to uninstall Netflix – perform a Hard reboot – aka pull power for 10 seconds and locate Netflix from the Store
When accessing the Language & location page in Settings, it may take a long time for the page to load.
When browsing Add-Ons in the Store, the Show All page may appear blank.
Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default. Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
• Microsoft Edge
Microsoft Edge may sometimes fail to show the cursor. Workaround is shutdown Microsoft Edge and relaunch
• Audio Issues
• We are aware that some Spatial Audio users will experience unexpected game volumes and are working on a fix. • We are aware that the Mono output feature is not working as expected in latest builds. The team has identified a fix and is testing. Please turn off the feature if you are using an audio receiver with less than 7.1 audio channels. • We have identified an issue with Dolby Atmos for Home Theater and certain AVR models that will result in random sound cut outs. If a sound cut out ever occurs you can change your audio format settings to something else and then back to reset it.
• Now TV
In the Now TV app some UI elements are disappearing during playback.
• Settings – Accessory App
Some users may experience a problem not being able to assign controller configurations in the Xbox Accessory app.
• Wi-Fi Lag Issues
We are aware of an issue in which your Wi-Fi connection may lag for 3-4 seconds and reoccur after 30 minutes. Workaround: The only known workaround at this point is to use wired networking