Teilnehmer der Xbox Insider Beta haben ein neues Update erhalten. Preview Beta Build 1710.171004-2049 behebt Fehler und Probleme bei Games & Apps und bringt Verbesserungen an der Spieleperformance, wenn der Guide geöffnet ist oder Inhalte im Hintergrund heruntergeladen werden.
HOW TO GET IT
- If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
- NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
- If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PDT 10/7/2017 (8:00AM GMT 7/10), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
- NOTE: This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.
OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1710.171004-2049
Available: 6:00PM PDT 10/6 (1:00AM GMT 7/10)
- Games & Apps
- Improvements for game performance when the Guide is open or content is downloading in the background.
- Resolved an issue which sometimes caused Ready to Install content to be missing.
- Fixed an issue which caused Games & Apps to fail to display a network transfer in progress in the Queue.
- Miscellaneous improvements for graphics and performance in certain games.
- Resolved an issue which prevented certain apps from launching.
- Party Chat
- Fixed an issue which could cause poor quality audio shortly after a party chat session is initiated.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes caused party chat voices to sound robotic or distorted.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes caused party chat to disconnect.
- Improvements to resolve degraded party chat performance while playing a game.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes caused the Guide to crash during navigation.
- User interface improvements for the Sign-in page when multiple accounts are added.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes caused the Friends list to display as empty.
- Fixed an issue which resulted in overly saturated colors appearing in Guide (and other apps).
- Game DVR
- Resolved an issue which caused the colors in 4K/HDR game clips to display incorrectly.
- Resolved an issue which caused 4K/HDR screenshots to display incorrectly in the Guide.
- Resolved an issue which occasionally caused small sections of recorded gameplay to appear corrupt.
- Resolved and issue which could cause some game saves to take a long time or fail to sync.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes prevented game clips from uploading.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes caused a white frame to appear briefly in recorded game clips.
Fixed an issue which could sometimes cause the console to unexpectedly crash.
- USB Webcam
Fixed an issue which prevented certain webcam models from functioning when connected.
- Forza Motorsport 7
Resolved an issue which sometimes caused the game to crash or fail to launch.
Resolved an issue which sometimes prevented notifications from popping up.
Fixed an issue which caused Skype to crash when receiving an incoming call.
- Blu-Ray Player
- Resolved an issue which sometimes caused 3D Blu-Rays to play in 2D.
- Miscellaneous fixes for Blu-Ray HDR playback.
- Games with Gold
Fixed an issue which prevented the Games with Gold lounge from launching from the tile on Home.
Fixed an issue which could sometimes cause stuttering in Netflix.
- Display & sound
Resolved an issue which sometimes prevented the TV from switching to HDR mode when playing 4K UHD HDR content.
- Movies & TV
Fixed an issue which sometimes caused the Movies & TV app to crash after stopping and resuming playback.
User interface improvements for the new Backup & transfer page.
- Fixed an issue which caused Narrator to be unable to read longer text excerpts.
- Fixed an issue which caused Narrator to stop when encountering large blank spaces in text excerpts.
- Fixes for Arabic language in the initial console set up experience.
- Fixed an issue where some content in the Guide would appear unlocalized.
Fixed an issue which sometimes caused the dashboard to crash when navigating between tabs.
- What’s New
Updates for the What’s New interface (which pops up after downloading major system updates).
Fixed an issue which sometimes prevented Cortana voice commands from functioning in Games & Apps.
- Games & Apps
Game saves may take a long time to sync. Workaround: Downloading certain game and apps (Minecraft, Netflix, Hulu, etc.) can cause this. Pause the download, then attempt to sync game saves.
Setting a background from recent achievement art does not function.
- The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Text on the account and password sign-in screen in Arabic or Hebrew language may appear aligned on the left instead of the right side.
When using Hebrew language, Netflix fails to launch. A fix for this issue will be available soon.
- Avatars on Home
Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.