Im Herbst/Winter möchte Microsoft die neuen Xbox LIVE Avatare im Dashboard einbauen. Wir haben bereits mehrfach ausführlich über die neuen Avatare berichtet. Diese sollen an den verschiedensten Stellen im Dashboard zum Einsatz kommen. Um die Platzierungen zu testen, werden vorerst noch die alten Avatare in der Alpha genutzt, aber es lässt schon erahnen, in welche Richtung das Ganze geht.
HOW TO GET IT
• If your console is in Instant-On mode and you have been selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
• NOTE: Once the update is available to you, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Updates.
• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00 AM PDT 9/29/2017 (8:00AM GMT 29/9), you will be prompted to do so at that time.
• NOTE: This update has a shorter than usual amount of time before it becomes mandatory.
OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1710.170925-1918
Available: 6:00PM PDT 9/28 (1:00AM GMT 29/9)
• Avatars on Home
See your friends represented as avatars on your Home. New blocks you’ve added, callouts for games friends are playing, and more on your Home screen will now feature today’s animated avatars.
NOTE: After gathering some great feedback, we’re going to take a little more time to test and refine the experience for the redesigned, new Xbox avatars. We’re eager to hear about your new experiences testing the placement of today’s avatars on the Home screen. We’ll take your feedback to heart as we continue working on the redesigned, new Xbox avatars, and keep you updated on the roll out.
• Party Chat
Fixed an issue which could sometimes prevent users from connecting to party chat.
• Games & Apps
Resolved an issue which sometimes caused Ready to Install content to be missing.
You should no longer see an excessive number of unread notifications (millions or billions) in the Guide.
• Fixed an issue which sometimes caused video to crash when watching a video from the Activity Feed.
• Content should now correctly display on the Mixer tab for users in Australia, New Zealand, and other Asia-Pacific regions.
The “Edit message text” disclaimer should no longer overlap with message text entered in the Guide.
Miscellaneous fixes to resolve issues with sign-in.
Fixed an issue which sometimes caused a black screen when selecting a game from LFG.
Fixed an issue which sometimes caused the Guide to crash when loading Recent captures.
• Profile, Clubs, and Game Hub
• Resolved an issue which could sometimes prevent users from navigating between tabs in Profile, Clubs, and Game Hub.
• Resolved an issue which sometimes prompted a user with a “That didn’t work” error when accessing a Club.
• Games & Apps
• When uninstalling or hiding content from Games & Apps, the focus may disappear, preventing you from navigating within Games & Apps.
Workaround: Launch the Guide, then press B to return to Games & Apps.
• Game saves may take a long time to sync.
Workaround: Downloading certain game and apps (Minecraft, Netflix, Hulu, etc.) can cause this. Pause the download, then attempt to sync game saves.
• Party Chat
• Voices and audio may sound distorted or garbled.
• You may experience disconnects from party chat (dropping to game chat) with no notification.
You may be unable to clear unread notifications in the Guide.
Setting a background from recent achievement art does not function.
• Blu-Ray Player
3D Blu-Ray content may not correctly play in 3D.
Text on the account and password sign-in screen in Arabic or Hebrew language may appear aligned on the left instead of the right side.
When using Hebrew language, Netflix fails to launch. A fix for this issue will be available soon.