- Updated the car model / livery for Mercedes, Ferrari, Williams, Force India, McLaren, Lotus and Manor.
- Adjusted the relative performance of the teams and drivers based on the season’s results.
- Updated the tyres for Russia to Super Soft and Soft.
General Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Added a Strict corner cutting rules option and made the strict rules even stricter than they were previously following community feedback.
- Full practice is now available in Quick Race.
- Corrected a problem with the corner cutting rules that could mean you get a penalty even if you run wide and lost time.
- The player is now correctly disqualified for not using both compounds in a dry weather race.
- AI will no longer all leave the garage at the same time in qualifying sessions.
- AI will no longer use Prime tyres in Q2.
- AI will always do two runs in Short Qualifying and Q3.
- The D-Pad menu is now more responsive.
- Engine cooling in clean air has been improved to prevent unnecessary engine overheating.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause OSD messages to remain on screen or to never display.
- Fixed an issue that would cause new tyres to be too cold when they’re put on at a pit stop.
- Fixed a problem that could cause unrealistic AI lap times in practice and qualifying.
- Fixed rain effects sometimes being present on a dry track after previously playing a wet session.
- Fixed tyre compound being incorrectly shown as selected when loading a car setup at the start of a one-shot qualifying session.
- Fixed the top leaderboard entry becoming corrupt after re-viewing the table.
- Corrected the number of laps for the Mexican Grand Prix.
- Removed the incorrect second DRS detection zone from the Mexico mini map.
Multiplayer Fixes & Improvements
- Improved chances of finding multiplayer hopper games.
- Added additional information to lobbies so players can see how much progress has been made in the current session.
- Fixed an issue where players would get their fuel locked to 100kg in qualifying sessions.
- Fixed an issue where players who qualified outside the top ten would not be able to change their tyres at the start of a race.
- Fixed an issue where players could not change their tyres on the grid after completing an earlier OSQ session on the same track.
- Fixed some framerate and lag spike issues that would cause incorrect car-to-car collisions.
- Fixed a bug that meant connections with limited upload bandwidth would appear laggy while on track and eventually disconnect.
- Fixed an issue where the race could be flagged as complete on the incorrect lap (including at the start of the race).
- Fixed an issue that would cause a players car to always be ghosted during timed qualifying sessions.
- Fixed a bug which made the screen pulse black when spectating specific cars in specific circumstances.
- Made the hopper lobby countdown timer longer and prevented it from starting for a short time if there are not many players in the session to try to allow more people to join.
- Changed the hopper grid order to random, so now the players Mercedes cars will not always start on the front row.
- Removed the AI from all hoppers.
- Removed the assist restrictions from the Hardcore hopper.
- Banning ABS in the session settings will now implicitly ban braking assist.