Heute wird es in Borderlands 2 große Änderungen geben, denn mit einem neuen Titelupdate liefert Gearbox Software unteranderem die Erhöhung der Levelgrenze und einen dritten Spieldurchlauf nach. Doch damit nicht genug, was sonst noch alles geändert wird, könnt ihr euch hier anschauen:
- Added a new playthrough called Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, unlocked for a character once they have completed the main story missions in True Vault Hunter Mode and reached level 50!
- In this mode, you will always start in Southern Shelf at Cleaning Up the Berg and may reset your playthrough progress as often as you like without losing any items, levels, or stats. All enemies are significantly more difficult in this playthrough, but the loot quality has increased accordingly. Rumor has it there is an entirely new rarity of loot out there for high-level players.
- Added new items to the Black Market:
- One additional ammo upgrade for each ammo type, at 50 Eridium each.
- Two more backpack storage space upgrades, at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
- Two more bank storage space upgrades, at 50 and 100 Eridium respectively.
- Increased the maximum amount of Eridium players can hold from 99 to 500.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some users to crash on startup or when loading into a level after choosing their character.
- Fixed a bug where profiles would refuse to save when they were already corrupted on startup.
- Fixed a bug where profile restoration code would sometimes trigger inappropriately.
- Deathtrap can no longer restore an enemy's shields, even though it was hilarious.
- Fixed a bug that could cause hosts to become invulnerable if they were being revived by a client who disconnected mid-revive.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to crash or freeze when fighting BNK-3R.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Deathtrap's Robot Rampage audio to not stop playing after killing an enemy until Deathtrap despawned.
- Fixed a bug that could stop the Gunzerker's Keep It Piping Hot skill from functioning as intended.
- Covered an area of the world near Claptrap's ship where the player could fall in and be unable to get out.
- Fixed an issue where a Siren could revive a player and make another player invulnerable under specific circumstances.
- Addressed instances of audio distortion tied to Axton's turret and kill skills.
- (Mr. Torgue DLC) Critical hits against Midgets now register properly.
- (Mr. Torgue DLC) Rat Thief enemies are no longer allowed in Pete’s Bar due to patron concerns regarding excessive theft.
- (Captain Scarlett DLC) Fixed an issue with the "Shady Dealings" challenge where a purchase could sometimes not count toward its completion.
- (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Fixed a bug that could cause networking issues when players are killed by being run over by fanboats.
- Fixed an issue where players could be unable to interact with the menu when a mission that granted experience but not items was completed and not handled by the player before saving and quitting.
- Fixed an issue where players could cause the round to not fail in a Slaughter mission if a surviving player disconnects while all others are out.
- Fixed issues with the following missions that could cause players to get stuck or not be able to complete them:
- Wildlife Preservation
- Medical Mystery
- (Captain Scarlett DLC) Let There Be Light
- (Mr. Torgue DLC) Eat Cookies and Crap Thunder
- (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Thermitage is now friendlier and will no longer refuse to come play with some players.
- (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Arizona no longer refuses to spawn if players are too far away.
- (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Fixed a bug causing Dexiduous the Invincible's health bar appearing incorrect on clients.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to do far more damage than intended by exploiting a buff from the Evil Smasher.
- Clients are now able to see explosions caused by Norfleets in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue causing Relics to sometimes not show the Favorite indicator.
- Fixed an issue that caused E-tech weapons to not be able to hit the Mechromancer's 'One Two Boom' orb.
- Seraph Gear from Captain Scarlett and Mr. Torgue DLC re-balanced to be more powerful.
- Fixed class mods that increase the skill grade of Axton's Metal Storm, Onslaught and Quick Charge skills to function as intended.
- Fixed an exploit involving Vladof rocket launchers that could result in having infinite ammo for any weapon.
- Fixed an issue where weapon cards would sometimes not display how many bullets they consumed per shot.
- Mechromancer's Prodigy class mod now correctly increases reload speed.
- Fixed an issue causing impact sounds from users with The Bee shield to not be audible on clients.
- Adjusted Mechromancer’s Sweetheart class mod to correctly increase team health.
- Assassin’s “Slayer of Terramorphous” class mod no longer includes Gunzerker skill bonus.
- (Mr. Torgue DLC) Torgue vending machines can now stock legendary weapons above level 48.
- Chere-amie sniper rifle and transfusion grenades no longer cause audio distortion.
- Assigned price to Anshin 'Evolution' shield so that players can sell it for money if desired.
- Fixed a bug causing head customizations from the Mr. Torgue DLC to not unlock properly for Sirens and Mechromancers.
- Fixed a bug that caused off-hand weapons to sometimes deal improper damage while Gunzerking.
- Addressed an issue where shotguns did not receive full damage boosts from skills and gear.
- Fixed a bug which could cause a player to lose inventory when swapping items with a full bank or stash while having a full inventory.
Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack
(Kostenlos mit dem Season Pass, einzeln 400 Microsoft Points)
- Raises level cap to 61, allowing characters to gain 11 additional levels.
- Characters gain a skill point with every level from 51 to 61, for a total of 11 more skill points.
- Powerful new "Ancient" E-Tech relics and rare Pearlescent-grade weapons can be picked up in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode.
Hier gibt es die Details zum kommenden Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode:
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode is unlocked for a character once they have completed the main story missions in True Vault Hunter Mode and reached level 50.
- Unlike other playthroughs, Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode can be replayed multiple times with players able to reset their overall mission progress at any time from the Main Menu.
- No more tutorial missions — characters in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode begin in Southern Shelf with the "Cleaning Up the Berg" mission.
- While playing in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, enemies and bosses will scale according to the player's current level or, if playing with others, the highest-level player in that party.
- Gameplay changes in UVHM:
- Enemy health generally increased 4x.
- Enemies now have a moderate amount of health regeneration.
- Increased duration of slag damage multiplier effect.
- Upped the damage that slagged enemies take from 2x to 3x.
- Weapon swap speed increased to better facilitate slag use.
- Enemies now more likely to drop ammo.
- Loot Midgets are now "Legendary Loot Midgets" that can drop Legendary and other top-tier gear.
Im Mai erscheint übrigens mit Borderlands 2: Krieg the Psycho ein neuer spielbarer Charakter und im Juni wird es die vierte Einzelspielererweiterung geben.